Epilogue

3RD PERSON’S POV

1 month after the incident, Xiao Zhan decided to hand Qin Su to a mental facility. Qin Su broke down and went mentally unstable after hearing the news of her father’s death. Xiao Zhan decided to let go of the resentment he had for her but he would never forget that she murdered his best friend along with her baby and all the other victims of the explosion over a nonsense reason. 

And three months after that Yi Zhou and Yi Ling renewed their vows and got married again. As for Zhan and Yibo, they’ve officially announced their relationship and got engaged. Zhan requested to get married after he gave birth. And Wang Yibo obliged. Of course, he can’t do anything about it. Zhan words are the law.

As of this moment, Zhan and his family lived in peace not until...

“Xiao Yi Zhou! Ahh!” 

“Oh my god, Mommy. Why are you shouting in this early morning.” Zhan’s mother’s scream almost gave Zhan a jumpscare she suddenly screams at the kitchen just in time when Zhan was just about to enter. 

“Oh god... Zhan... can y-you please call your Dad.” Yi Ling who’s hissing in pain ordered her son. 

Zhan noticed his mother was  in pain so he immediately went towards her and thankfully one of their maids went to the kitchen. 

“Yanyan, come here quickly. Help me bring Mom to the living then go call for Dad." 

“Yes, sir.”

And at last, they managed to reach the living room and Yi Ling was just about to sit when Zhan felt a sudden pain running down to his stomach. He looked down and saw his shorts were wet. 

“Mommy...”

Zhan and his Mom looked at each other, eyes bulging out.

“XIAO YI ZHOU!!!”

“WANG YIBO!!!”

“Aww! Aww! Aww! My dear. Please don’t pull my hair. It hurts.” 

“Shut up! Why don’t you try giving birth so you’ll know what really hurts! Ahh!”

“Just breathe babe. Does it hurt a lot?”

“The fvck, Wang Yibo! Ahh! Of course it does hurt! Can’t you tell?”

“Okay, okay. I’m  sorry. I’m sorry. Then just grab my hair like your mom did to your dad or you can punch me if you want. Just don’t curse at me. I’m sorry...”

“Yeah! You really should be sorry. You’re the one who got me pregnant, you bastard!”

“But you were the one who seduced me.” Wang Yibo answered innocently. 

Zhan stayed still upon hearing what Yibo just said. Remembering it, he really did  seduced him. 

“You... you... you... arghh!!! WANG YIBO...!”

And the chaos continued until the mother and son duo were brought to the delivery room. Both in a cesarean operation. 

Yi Ling gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. And named them Xiao Yi Ran and Xiao Zi Xin.  Zhan gave birth to a baby boy and named him Wang Yichen. All babies were very healthy.

Zhan cried a lot after seeing his little sister saying his best friend came back to be with him again. Just like she promised when he saw her in his dream.

Several months after the twins were born, Yi Zhou resigned and is now focusing on his own organization. The Peter Pan. 

Yi Ling also left everything to Yibo’s hands and focused on the twins and the hotel.