SIX

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY. 

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●•• 

a/n: I tried updating two days ago but I was out of connection.. again..
And we've been experiencing another storm, thankfully it wasn't that strong like the past one but we're out of electricity for 2 days.

Thank God for keeping us safe.. Amen

Here's an update.. I really hope I won't be disappointing you all.. please enjoy

_SIX

Xiao Zhan thought he's leaving his life to the fullest,  he has a very supportive best friend and a very loving two mothers. 

It's been three years and now, all his hard work is paid off, he is now the new team leader in their department. His colleagues congratulated him,  and of course Rhian when they met at the cafeteria for lunch and because it's the weekend the next day they decided to go home. Xiao Zhan misses his Mama, for almost a month that he didn't go home because he was really busy. But now, since they don't have much of a project, he can finally go home. 

The next day, Xiao Zhan woke up early and began packing some stuff. He didn't pack that much since he had some clothes at home, he just needed to bring his working tab and his laptop.  After packing he went out of his room and knocked on Rhian's room which is just next to his room. 

"Rhi!", he called out.

""Rhian!", he called again after a minute and he didn't hear a response.  

"Is she still sleeping?" Xiao Zhan mumbles. 

"Rhi - - OH MY GOSH!", Xiao Zhan shockingly exclaimed when the door suddenly saung open and Rhian with a very messy hair appeared in front of him. 

"Can't you just comb your hair first before going out of your room? My gosh! You startled me" 

"What?" Rhian scoffs, "I'm still sleeping peacefully and you are disturbing my sleep." She whines. 

"And still early…:

"Rhi, did you forget already? We'll go traveling back home today! So you better pack your things that you need to bring with you. I'll go prepare our breakfast - - and take a shower also. My gosh your hair, it looks like a bird nest.."

Rhian throws him a death glare and kicks his legs before going back inside her room and slammed the door closed. 

"Ooopsss, I think she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or maybe she had her period."  Xiao Zhan just shook his head and left for the kitchen and began preparing for their breakfast.  

Xiao Zhan planned to leave at 8 am but they left almost 10 am because Rhian moved so slowly. Xiao Zhan almost dragged her lazy body out of thier apartment. They just decided to commute as Rhian was so lazy to even drive and Xiao Zhan is not that confident in driving for a drive. He got startled easily.