NINE

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY. 

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●•• 

_NINE

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

Ohohh.. have mercy on my heart. Stop winking!  

For some reason I don't know but that Wang Yibo really makes me feel weird. and my heart beats so hard every time our eyes meet. Every time I stare into his eyes, I feel as if my soul is drowning in those eyes.

And I'm trying so hard to hide these weird feelings of mine. That's why I'm always shooing him away. Because I'm afraid he'll hear my heart beat so loud every time he is near. 

One more thing is, I don't want to disappoint my mom. I know she already had a hint about my sexual orientation but I think she needs to hear it coming from me. And besides, as she said she treats Wang Yibo as her son. Wouldn't it be awkward if she finds out that I'm having .. no that I'm falling with Wang Yibo? And besides, isn't it too fast? I mean I've only met him in a short period of time. 

If you'd ask me why I fell for him fast, well.. I don't really know. He's a serious type and doesn't talk much but when he talks, he puts some sense into his words. And I liked his deep voice. 

Honestly,  I really wanted to talk to Yibo and get close to him, but I am scared. And I felt nervous every time he came near me and the flashback from that morning keeps running inside my head. That's why I somehow pretend that I'm pissed off or mad at him. And when I tried to talk to him, no words came out of my mouth. And I'm scared I'll just make myself embarrassed. 

I've never liked anyone before nor felt attracted to anyone either.  I may have crushes but that's all it is, just a crush and most of them are celebrities.  I mean who doesn't have a celebrity crush. 

I do have some good looking schoolmates but I never really felt any attraction to them. Even when I was in college,  I was always seen together with Rhian. Well, I don't have a problem with that because I don't have time to entertain anyone at that time. And that's where this couple thingy between me and Rhian started. I didn't really mind at first,  but when Rhian got into an argument with her boyfriend,  I felt sad for her. But Rhian never left my side. 

Actually, I don't really hate that people mistook us as a couple,  it's just that I'm worried that Rhian might get into trouble with her boyfriend because of me. 

Speaking of my best friend,  I haven't talked to her since then,  she's the only person I felt comfortable with talking about my own feelings.

I can't help but sigh and Mommy noticed it.

"What are you thinking so deeply that you're even sighing?" 

"Nothing, Mom. I just had a thought about Rhian" 

Yeah, I've been so busy thinking about Wang Yibo that I even forgot about my best friend.