SIXTEEN (R🔞)

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY. 

AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS A FANFICTION AND THE STORY DOESN'T REFLECT THE REAL LIFE OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY. FOR SOME INSTANCES THAT ARE RELATABLE, IT'S PURELY USED IN A FICTIONAL MATTERS. 

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●•• 

_SIXTEEN

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

Yibo leaned in and pressed his lips against mine and I willingly parted my lips as I welcomed his. Yibo kissed me so passionately and I responded the same.

I just followed his lead and moved my lips in sync with his. I tried moving my tongue inside of his mouth, earning a soft groan from him and it urged me to go further. But when I inserted my tongue on his mouth he bit it teasingly causing me to moan and grab a handful of his hair. 

All his caresses and kisses felt so good. I want him to touch me more. And I want him all over me. 

Yibo nibbled on my lips and bit it softly from time to time and it made me moan even louder.

Gosh. I think I'm really going crazy. I gripped on his hair and pulled him down to deepen the kiss which he did obediently. His kisses make me out of breath but it doesn't matter to me. 

"Haaa~~" we were panting when he pulled out from the kiss.

"Zhan, I'm warning you for the last time - "

"I don't have any plans to stop Yibo. I don't have any plans to stop you either." I replied, trying my best to sound seductive. And it seems effective because I saw him clenched his jaw while looking at me very intensely.  Then he clicked his tongue.  "Don't blame me after this."

With that, Yibo again kissed me demandingly and I gladly submitted myself. 

I bit my lower lip when I felt the tip of his hard member poking on my entrance. I whimpered. It was just only the tip but the effect on me hits differently. 

I bit my lower lip to suppress the urge to cry, it was really painful but I don't have plans to stop him. So I just shut my eyes tightly as Wang Yibo pushed his way in. 

"Ahhh… Zhan, you're so hot." I heard Wang Yibo moaning as he pushed his way in. "Are you okay, Zhan?" I nodded as an answer. 

I couldn't bring myself to say anything due to the mixed emotions I am feeling right now. I felt pain but pleased at the same time. I felt nervous but still anticipating what is next to come. In other words, I think I'm going crazy.  Crazy for this man on top of me.

I felt so full even when he's just half way in.

"Ahh…!" I screamed from the pain and pleasure when he sheath his member all the way in making me feel really full. 

"It's so hot inside of you, Zhan. I think I'm going to melt." Wang Yibo said while peppering my face with kisses maybe to distract me from feeling painful. "Is it still painful? Can I move now?"