EIGHTEEN

_EIGHTEEN

WANG YIBO'S POV 

I couldn't help myself the moment Xiao Zhan opened the door of his room and saw him wearing only a bathrobe with his hair still dripping droplets of water. 

"Hmmp!" 

I didn't even let him utter a word and just ravished his lips. 

God. I miss these lips. I miss this lips so fucking much! One week is like years for me already. 

Xiao Zhan tilts his head a little, giving me a go signal to kiss him even deeper. And when I moved my lips, asking for an entrance he parted his lips. Granting me an access to explore his sweet-warm cavern. 

My tongue moved around inside his mouth looking for something, which is his tongue. And when my tongue finally found his, we started to play tug-of-war using our tongue.  

I walked forward, he walked backwards. Our lips are still connected. Our tongues are still battling with each other. 

I kicked the door closed behind me when we completely entered his room and the door locked automatically with a 'click' sound. 

My hand traveled down to his bum and he automatically jumped on my waist and encircled his legs around my waist. 

I winced when I suddenly felt the stingy pain where I got stabbed. 

Xiao Zhan noticed it, he pulled away, breaking our kiss as he stared at me with a frown. And climbed down from me. 

"What's wro—oh my! Yibo, you're bleeding!" He exclaimed, eyes bulging. 

"It's fine. It's just a small cut." I replied, wincing. 

Why now? Shit! I cursed internally. 

"What fine?! Who are you kidding, Wang Yibo?!!" He yelled but worries were evident in his eyes. "I need to call Zhou Cheng." I heard him click his tongue as he turned around, walked towards his bed and grabbed his phone that's been lying innocently on the bed. 

"Zhan, really I'm fi—"

"Hello, Cheng."  I was cutted off when Xiao Zhan started to talk with Zhou Cheng on the phone.  "Where are you? No, no,  I'm fine. It's just that Wang Yibo is here. Yeah. Hmm... can you call Yu Chen for me? No—it's Yibo, he's bleeding. " 

I saw Xiao zhan glanced at my side. I tried to smile at him  making it look like that I'm fine but I can only winced a little when I felt my wound stings. 

I saw his worried face. 

After a few minutes, Xiao Zhan put his phone aside. They must be done talking. 

"Yibo, Cheng said they're at the headquarters." He looked at me. "He told me to bring you there. Mom is also there." 

When I heard the word 'mom' I almost choked from my own saliva. 

Yeah, right. It slipped out of my mind. I had to report to Iris. 

Suddenly images of our leader with her sharp gazes run on my head. It gives me chills. 

She's scary. 

I decided to sit on the couch and wait for him.

After almost thirty minutes, Xiao Zhan finally finished getting ready.

My jaw almost fell on the floor the moment I turned around to face him.

Damn!

How could a person look so ethereally beautiful like this? And he’s even a man at that.