SEVENTEEN

_SEVENTEEN

³rd PERSON'S POV 

It's three in the afternoon already but the two were still sleeping peacefully in each other's arms, legs tangled with each other. 

Xiao Zhan was sleeping in Wang Yibo's arms, making it his pillow. While Wang Yibo was caging him in his arms, arms wrapped around the other, not planning to let him go. 

After some time, Xiao Zhan blinked a few times after finally opening his eyes. He groans when he tries to move but he can't.  

Xiao Zhan frowned, then his body froze after realizing what happened. Xiao Zhan's body stiffened even more when he heard a low growl. Realizing who owns that voice, his face heats up immediately. 

Xiao Zhan gulped and took a deep breath then he slowly lifted his head only to get star struck with the view right before his eyes. 

Xiao Zhan can't help but to stare at Wang Yibo's sleeping face. Xiao Zhan was well aware how handsome Wang Yibo was but he still gets so flustered and star struck every time he sees his face, especially now that he's looking at the other very closely.  

Xiao Zhan giggled when Wang Yibo frowned a little when he (Zhan) ran his fingertips on his (Yibo) nose and softly poke on the tip of Wang Yibo's nose. 

Xiao Zhan was busy memorizing every line of his face that he didn't notice the other male was awake already. 

The truth is, Wang Yibo was the one who woke up first. and because he didn't want to separate from the other's yet and still wanted to enjoy the warmth of Xiao Zhan's body closer to him, he pretended he was still sleeping. 

But that didn't last long as he opened from shock when he heard Xiao Zhan's stomach growling loudly. 

Xiao Zhan bit his lip and blushed hard. Wang Yibo chuckled silently thinking how Xiao Zhan looked so cute.

"Let's call for room service." Wang Yibo said while picking up his phone near the bed's headrest. 

"Can't we just eat somewhere else?" Xiao Zhan pouts. 

The food at the hotel was pretty good but for Xiao Zhan who's already staying there for more than a week, he already felt tired of it. 

"I'd rather eat street foods than eat here." He pouts more. 

"Alright, alright. But let's wash first."

"Let's…? Xiao Zhan mumbled, his face already red as a ripe tomato.

Xiao Zhan yelped when Wang Yibo carried him bridal style.  The latter didn't even struggle to lif5 him as if he was as light as a feather. 

"Y-Yibo… you don't have to carry me. I can walk really fine now."

"Just stay still, okay? And let me spoil you, as I don't know when I'll be doing this for you again."

"Huh? What do you mean? " Xiao Zhan tilts his head.

Wang Yibo sighs deeply. 

"The day after tomorrow, we'll be going on a mission with the team. And we'll be gone for at least a week." 

"Where? Can't I come? I've been trained already."

"No!" Wang Yibo replied very quickly.  "You can't come. It's dangerous."

"But you already trained me… you even said I'm ready for combat." Xiao Zhan puckered his lips, making a big pout as he wiggled himself out of Wang Yibo arms. 

Wang Yibo didn't want to let Xiao Zhan go but he got scared the latter might fall or both of them might slip and fall on the floor so he let Xiao Zhan down. Xiao Zhan then stomps his feet and marches towards the shower.