THREE

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY.

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●••

[a/n: I made a mistake in the previous chapters. Xiao Zhan's mother's name here is Li Yi Ling... that's all. Enjoy!]

_THREE

The next day they traveled back to Beijing. Lin Yi returned the car they rented the night before. They went back to Beijing by a private chopper. When they arrived, they went straight to Xicheng district where Lin Yi and his wife live. When they got there, Mylene welcomed them but got startled after seeing the sleeping baby Zhan. Mylene knows Yi Ling is her boss's boss and also her closest friend. She bowed and made a way for them to get in. They went straight to the receiving area. Xing Fei signed her to follow them, which Mylene did.

"Mylene", Xing Fei started the conversation. "We have a favor to ask.

"What is it?" Mylene asked, switching her eyes to the three persons sitting in the long couch.

"You know Yiyi-jie, right?" Mylene nods. "And this is baby zhan, her son. Listen jie, someone is after Yiyi-jie and it may put zhannies life in danger."

"Oh.. my.." Mylene gasp.

"That's why we need your help, jie" - Lin Yi

"..how can I help then?" Mylene askes again. The three looked at each other and sigh deeply.

"Mylene... " Li Ying breaks the silence. "I will have to entrust my son to you. Please.. please I'm begging you. Please take care of him." Yi Ling sobs while kneeling in front of her.

"What about your husband?"

"He doesn't know. I know I'm being selfish.. but it's for Zhan's safety. I'll tell him everything when the right time comes." Yi Ling replied.

"What do you want me to do then? How can i be of help?"

"Jie.." it was Xing Fei. "We will send Zhan off to you. You wil bring him with you when you go back in your country. But.. don't worry about the expenses.. and we will also provide a house for you."

Mylene took a deep breath before she looked at Yi Ling who's still sobbing on her knees. She looked calm but in reality she is feeling very nervous and confused as to what is happening. She knows very little about her boss's boss. All she knows about Yi Ling is that she owned a hotel and she was an only child. Nothing more. Thoughts are running through her head like - is she in a big dept? Or was she involved in any illegal stuff, something like that. But then she had a second thought. And she thought of something like she has watched in some drama series. Something like family fighting over an inheritance - something like that. Or something like a political war or something. She looked at the baby whi was sleeping peacefully in Xing Fei's arms. Somehow she felt pity to the little one. He'll be growing without his mother.