FIFTEEN (R🔞)

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY. 

AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS A FANFICTION AND THE STORY DOESN'T REFLECT THE REAL LIFE OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY. FOR SOME INSTANCES THAT ARE RELATABLE, IT'S PURELY USED IN A FICTIONAL MATTERS. 

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●•• 

_FIFTEEN 

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

"Zhan…" I slowly opened my eyes when I heard someone call my name in a deep tone of voice. 

But even when I don't open my eyes I would still know who's the owner of that voice. 

I looked up and our eyes met again. He was staring at me and his expression was, wait! OMG! I wanted to laugh so hard seeing his expression. 

He is bulging his eyes out like any moment it'll  come off of his eye socket. He is not even batting an eye. His mouth formed an 'o' then he closed it then opened it again to form another 'o'. 

It's just too funny, he looks like a fish that has been taken out of the water. He is not even breathing as I didn't feel his chest moving. 

Oh..wait.. then I mentioned I am still - literally lying flat on my belly on top of him? 

Yes! I actually am! You wanna know why?

Well… I was actually waiting for him to wake up and prank him when he woke up but he didn't and I didn't even notice I fell asleep last night. 

That bitch must've used a strong dose. That bitch! How could she dare to plot something like this to Yibo. 

Thinking about that, it really makes me pissed. Thankfully Zhou Cheng is quick witted. Thanks to him, that bitch didn't succeed on her plan. If not, then Wang Yibo would have woken up in her bed. 

If that happens, I swear I'll bury them together - alive.

But thankfully nothing like that happened and I owe it all to Zhou Cheng.

"Mmm.. Bo, morni--" I just wanted to greet him but he didn't even let me finish saying the word. He just cupped my face with his both hands and ravished my lips and kissed me hard.

I couldn't breathe and I didn't know what to do! I have never been kissed like this and I have never kissed anyone like this.

Wait, did I mention I never had any relationship before? Of course I did, right?

But the way Yibo was kissing is just too much to take. I think I'm going crazy!

What the hell on earth is happening? But still, I like the way he was kissing me. Even when he's doing it roughly, hungrily, aggressively, I don't care!