TWENTY

_TWENTY

The peacefulness in the villa was gone the moment Xiao Zhan stepped in. There would be no peaceful time especially when Xiao Zhan spotted Qin Su roaming around—chasing after Wang Yibo to be exact.

Yi Ling had no idea what was happening because she was out of town and it’ll take a while before she comes back. That’s what she said before she left the day after Xiao Zhan went back. 

As for Xiao Zhan, well other than his sudden mood swings he enjoys himself pissing off and annoys Qin Su. How?

Well, Xiao Zhan would openly flirt with Wang Yibo and intentionally act like he was being bullied by Qin Su. It’s not a lie though, but he would most of the time add a little story. And of course Wang Yibo would believe him. 

And  now, three days after Xiao Zhan was back, Qin Su was busying herself preparing breakfast for Wang Yibo when done she excused herself and went back to her room as she doesn’t want to face Wang Yibo looking haggard. 

The moment she was out of sight the maid hurriedly went to Xiao Zhan’s room to inform him about it. 

Xiao Zhan then sneaked into the kitchen and sabotaged it. Xiao Zhan knows Wang Yibo does not like spicy food so he put a lot of chili powder inside the egg roll that Qin Su prepared. When Xiao Zhan felt satisfied with his work he walked out of the kitchen like did nothing and the maids acted like they saw nothing—not even Xiao Zhan. 

Few minutes later, Hai Kuan and Zhou Cheng together with their son, Hao Xuan and Ji Yang, the three piglets and Wang Yibo gathered in the kitchen to eat breakfast together. Xiao Zhan came after a few minutes as he was fixing his disguise.  Ji Li didn’t join as he was watching over the monitors. Yan Li, Yu Chen and Ziyi weren’t around as the three of them went for a medical mission. 

“Yibo, sweetie. I’ve prepared breakfast only for you. “ Qin Su chirped though she’s acting shyly. 

“No, thank you.” Wang Yibo replied without even glancing at the woman. “Why don’t you eat it yourself.” He added coldly.

“But I prepared this only for you. I even woke up really early just for this, you see. Not like someone here still sleeping like a log.” She scoffs. 

Just then, Xiao Zhan came humming. 

“Oh, good morning everyone!  Good morning my dear cousin!” he greeted enthusiastically as he gave Qin Su a sweet smile. “So what are we waiting for? Let’s have breakfast! Ugh, I’m so hungry.  I didn’t ate my snack last night because I feel asleep,” turning towards Wang Yibo he added  “you didn’t woke me up” then pouts. 

“Er… I did tho. But you just kicked me off the bed.”

Qin Su gasped loudly. But nobody paid attention to her; it's as if she didn’t exist. 

“I did?” – Xiao Zhan. 😶

Wang Yibo nods a few times.

“Sweetie!  Why don’t you take your seat?” Qin Su butted in, pulling Wang Yibo and forced him to sit in front of the dinning table.

Wang Yibo stayed still as he was waiting for Xiao Zhan’s reaction. Recently, Xiao Zhan would throw a fit  every time Qin Su approaches Wang Yibo. 

“I already said no, thank you." – Wang Yibo.

“Ayaa, Bo, it would be such a waste.” Xiao Zhan spoke up and made the others look at him with such confusion. “I won’t mind. And besides, my dear cousin prepared that for you. She even gets up early just to make you breakfast.  Just at least have a little consolation.” He added and gave off a very radiant smile and went to the kitchen counter to make coffee for Wang Yibo and tea for himself. Not that Xiao Zhan really wants to make coffee for Wang Yibo but he’s just having problems controlling himself not to laugh as he remembers the amount of chili powder he put in the egg roll earlier.