THIRTEEN

_THIRTEEN 

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo stayed in the Philippines until Rhian's funeral but Xiao Zhan didn't show himself anymore. Mr. Ramos tried to urge him to at least say his last goodbye to his best friend but he respectfully declined. Xiao Zhan was well aware that Mrs. Ramos is still putting the blame on him, and he understands that. Though Mr. Ramos and Rhian's boyfriend said that it wasn't his fault, he still feels guilty. So even if Xiao Zhan really wanted to say goodbye to his friend for one last time, he held himself back. 

All that time, Wang Yibo stayed by his side. He would literally follow Xiao Zhan everywhere, wagging his tail like an obedient pet dog. Well, Xiao Zhan didn't mind. He actually liked the attention Wang Yibo gave him. Xiao Zhan loves his presence near him. And if the situation is normal, if not for the loss of his best friend, Xiao Zhan would have been celebrating by now. 

But no, Xiao Zhan knew it wasn't the right time for that. He is still mourning for the loss of his best friend but Wang Yibo being on his side makes it less painful. Wang Yibo being by his side makes his heart warmer. 

Xiao Zhan knew it wasn't the right time but he can't help his heart to feel happy. Although Wang Yibo didn't really say he has feelings for him, Xiao Zhan can feel he (Yibo) feels the same way as he (Zhan) feels for him (Yibo). He's not assuming - he was sure of it. 

How would Xiao Zhan know? 

Well.. actually he caught Wang Yibo stealing kisses every time he thought Xiao Zhan was asleep already. Sometimes he would place a peck on his lips and sometimes on his forehead. 

After the funeral, the two immediately arranged their flight back to China. They didn't know that a snake was already waiting for them in the villa.

A day before Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo arrived. 

Wang Yibo… I'm here. Now that the bitch is gone. Nothing and no one can take you away from me anymore. Don't worry, I'll stay by your side and help you ease the pain. 

Qin Su said to herself, and an evil smile sprung on her face. 

"Zhou Cheng, can you take my things in my room? You know the room that was next to Wang Yibo's room." 

Zhou Cheng looked at her with disbelief, this bitch didn't just order him around right? 

"Are you deaf?" Qin Su snapped when Zhou Cheng didn't even lift a finger. 

"I'm not one of your maids, you're not my boss so don't try to order me around." Zhou Cheng replied nonchalantly then left Qin Su who fumes in anger right away.

"I will tell this to Aunt Yi Ling!" Qin Su fired at the disappearing figure of Zhou Cheng but Zhou Cheng didn't even bother to look back and pretended he didn't hear a thing. Leaving Qin Su who almost looked like an angry bull with a smoke coming out of her nose.

When Zhou Cheng came to the kitchen and saw the helpers taking their rest as they had just finished their chores, well, each one of them had their own chores and they had already finished. They are all allowed to take some rest. Most of the time they spend their free time in the backyard. 

"Guys.. let's go and stroll around." Zhou Cheng said with a wide grin on his face. You bet you'll already guess what's going on inside his head. 

Of course Zhou Cheng has an ulterior motive why he suddenly asks the helpers to have a stroll with him. 

I bet that bitch is so furious now, haha!  Zhou Cheng laughs at his own thoughts. 

Back inside the house. Qin Su roared, she's been calling out for the helpers for two minutes now but no one came.