heather

We started to head to back in silence. We were close when we heard screaming. Me and hiccup looked at each other.

We flew as fast as we could to find A girl laughing with Astrid. Hiccup landed before me. "Heather!" He yelled running up and hugging the girl named heather. I landed next to toothless. She looked at me. "No way..." She said worried. I had a blank face. "Umm guys you do know who is here right" she said slowly reaching for a weapon. "Don't even try it " I said calmly.

She retracted her arm. "Do you two know each other?" Astrid asked. "No idea who she is" I said jumping off of reaper. "Well I know who you are. People are hunting you. Your poster of everywhere. Not to mention your th-" incur her off. "No fan girls near me. I don't need to hear my life story." I said walking up to her. She looked at me skeptical.

She backed away slowly. "Don't worry I'm not a threat. I'm just here to help find dagger. That reminds me. I think I know where he will be." I said waving them in.

"Guys can I talk to you alone." Heather said in a hush tone. I rubbed my head. "Look heather was it? I have a job to do. First thing first and then you can gossip about whatever you need to" I said pulling out a map.

Astrid kept glaring at me. I shook it off though. "after what happened I realized where exactly he is staying. It's an old place and no one really knows about it but a few. Most people die before getting off the the island." I said serious.

"How do you know this?" Heather asked. "Because I was one of the few to escape. Listen I have no idea what will happen when we go there. No matter what don't ask questions and make sure to listen to me. " I said rolling the map up. "I'm going to get things ready. I don't want anything to happen so let's keep it to a small group. Y'all choose who you want to go. Only three people please" I said leaving.

I packed weapons. I was angry and had multiple emotions. I felt reaper nudge me. It was like it was asking me what's wrong. "That island took my life away. I never wanted to go back and here I am. Not to mention they probably don't trust me." I said leaning on reaper.

I felt it rap around me. I guess reaper wanted me to sleep. "Thanks reaper. You gave me something I haven't had in a very long time... A friend" I said snuggling in and slowly falling asleep.