hickey

Only a small fluff 😸 so don't worry I don't do lemons
I stood there and watched as astrid was kissing hiccup. I saw the note in the window seal. I quickly grabbed it and I left. I know that it may have been to soon. There could have been an explanation. He may have not wanted to kiss her but the thought that he did stuck in my mind. If he did still like her then why write me down or why stay with me. He could just say it was a mistake.

After a couple of hours I go back. "hat f/n! Umm the note it went missing. I put it down and I guess it blow away. Did you read mine" He said I shook my head and fake laughed. "no I was flying and it blow out my hands. I guess we'll just stay clueless" I said laughing. He smiled to but it was off. "Anyways what's are next 'big thing for our relationship'" I said adding the quotation marks.

"O well I was thinking about umm... Now you only have to do this if you want to ok! It's only to make sure people absolutely think we're together!" He said turning red. "ok... What is it?" I said hesitantly. "Ok it is a hickey. Now we don't have to ok" he said

I thought back to this morning. The note and kiss....

"I guess b-but won't that make people think we did it?" I asked. "Umm maybe some but I think most people would know us we'll enough. Well at least me. It's just to show A...some people that were actually together. " He said. I thought I heard him about to said Astrid but I guess not.

"Ok umm how should we you know umm" I was nervous. He grabbed my hand and sat me beside him. I tried to move into a comfortable position to get access in my neck. I started to laugh a little. "Ok that's not going to work. I don't see how some people do this" I said

He started to laugh and put his head on my shoulder. (Don't question it) "Come here" he said pulling at my waist.  I sat me on his lap. My legs were on either side of him. I was blushing red. "Ok my lady you ready? Do you want to go first or me?" He asked. "Y-you" I said "are you nervous?" He asked "ya you?" I asked. "Ya" he said laughing.

"Umm can I first start off kissing you so we won't be so weird when I just start kissing your neck." He asked. Nodded slowly.

He kissed me on the lips. It was a few minutes but it made us more comfortable. I started to move down to my jaw. He planted soft kisses on it and moved to my neck. I moved my head back to give him more access. He was kissing everywhere. Suddenly he kissed a spot that made me move a little. I tried to keep still.

I think he noticed because he started to suck. (This is so weird to write! 😂) "H-hiccup i-i don't think it's a good idea to keep kissing there" I said trying to keep still and quite. He pulled away and looked at my neck. "You seemed to enjoy that" he said.

I was red as a tomato. I hut his arm. "Not funny" I said "your so cute" he said I blush more.

He tipped his head back laughing and that's when I start to kiss his neck. He was surprised at first but kept trying to find his sweet spot. It was barely noticeable but when I kissed the right side of his neck he grabbed my hips a little harder.

I started to nibble on his neck. After a while I pulled back to see a red mark. I smirked "you seemed to enjoy that" I mimicked him. He glared and pushed me on the bed. "Don't be mean" he said. I rolled my eye.

He laid down beside me and hugged my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked "what I can't cuddle?" He asked. I turned to him. He snuggled into my neck. "Goodnight Hiccup" I said slowly falling asleep.