Valentines Day Special!

(FYI this is going to focus on Evan instead of Y/N)

And B/N Means Band Name

C/D Means Clothing Description

In an alternate world, where Connor is still alive....

"Now tell me again why I'm doing this for you?" Jared asks as he turns into the mall parking lot.  It was the day before Valentines day, and Jared was driving Evan to the mall so he could get something nice for Y/N. 

"Because I'm paying you twenty bucks?" Evan says. "And Connor told me if I did something nice for Y/N he'd take me to Dairy Queen. And if I tell him you helped me, he'll take you too." Jared shrugs. "Good enough for me. But why Y/N specifically? She's kind of a bitch, if you ask me." 

"I just really like her. Besides Connor told me she never gets anything for Valentines day, and according to Con, it's really done some damage to her mental health. And.. since its our first Valentines day together... I just want her to feel special." Evan says sheepishly.

"Hmm...... Oh, now that I think about it.... maybe THAT'S how you broke your arm." Jared smirks to himself as he notices a good parking spot right in front. But to his dismay, right as he went to pull in the spot, a blue car takes it. "Oh, son of a bitch!" He yells. He flips them off and drives off to find another parking spot. 

"How does me dating Y/N have anything to do with my broken arm?" Evan asks as Jared pulls into a new parking spot. The boys step out of the car and Jared locks it. 

"I just think you have horny issues, man." He says with a chuckle. "What's that supposed to mean?" Evan asked, slightly nervous. "Well, you were doing you-know-what while looking at Y/N's Insta, right? I mean, you sound like you're too into her. If you know what I mean. By that I mean, you're obsessed with her. But they way you worded that, it sounds like you want to be INTO into her-"

 "SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Evan hisses, cutting Jared off. "What if someone from school hears you?! And for the record, I fell out of a tree." Evan glares. "Whatever man." Jared shrugs. The boys walk into the giant mall.

"So, where we gonna go? Spencers? I hear they got some crazy shit in the back!" Jared says as he pulls a pair of sun glasses out of his pocket and puts the on his face. "No, I want to get the perfect gift for Y/N, so we're going Barnes and Noble." Evan says with huff. "And where'd you get those sunglasses?" Jared chuckled. "I got them from an abyss. Also, Barnes and Noble is so boring! Why do we have to go there? Can't we go to like, Hot Topic or something? That place fits her vibe. She's not a librarian after all. In fact, she's really fucking emo." Jared says.  "She is not but ok. We can go to Barnes and Noble and then Hot Topic, alright?" Jared nods. 

The boys walk into Barnes and Noble and glance around. "So, where are we going?" Jared asks, glancing around. "Uh, lets look at the Young Adult section. She might want books from there, right?" Evan looks over at Jared for reassurance. "I don't know. I guess? Anyways I'm going to go look at the funko pops." Jared says as he starts to head over to the back of the store. "Wait,  don't leave me alone!" Evan says scurrying up behind him. "Dude! What the hell?" Jared asks, somewhat annoyed. "Sorry. Its just.. I'm worried if I go by myself, I'll mess something up and get her something she hates." Evan says sheepishly. 

"Alright dude, lets go to the Young Adult section, then Funko pops." Jared says, leading Evan to the Young Adult section.  "You know, I'm surprised your first thought wasn't to get her something all 'lovey-dovey'. I figured you would want to get her flowers or some shit." Jared says as he picks up a random book. 

"She's not exactly into that stuff though. I mean, I do want to get her flowers,  but I'm not sure if she'll-" He pauses. Jared glances over at Evan as he picks up a book. Jared glances over at the cover.