Chapter 2

"Oh, you guys are finally home!" Your mother greeted you and your siblings. "How was school today?" She asked excitedly. "Meh" Conner and you responded simultaneously. "School was okay." Zoe responded. "Oh." Your mother said, disappointed at your vague answers.

You made your way up the stairs to your room with the intention of taking a nap. Connor was ahead of you, going into his room. He went up the last step when something fell out of his bag. You took the opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey Connor, you dropped this." You said, clutching the paper. He turned around, and a look of anguish on his face. "Give me that." He said, reaching for the paper. You pulled it away from him. "What is this?" You asked, curiosity laced in your voice. "Nothing!" He yelled, trying to grab it again.

Your face softened. "Connor," you began. He sighed. "Its just something some kid wrote to fuck with me. Like I said, its nothing, Y/N." He said. You looked up at him. "Which kid?" You asked. He shrugged. He went to reach for it again, and you pulled it away from him. "What?" he asked, annoyed. "Can I read it?" You asked. You were curious about what the letter said, but only because if you were right, that was the same letter that Connor was reading earlier. He sighed, and shook his head.

"Is it that letter you were reading in the computer lab?" You asked. In response, he rolled his eyes, snatched the letter from you, and ran into his room. You sighed in return and went into your room.

A few hours later, you went downstairs to find Zoe watching 13 Reasons Why in the living room. "Really, Zo? 13 Reasons Why?" You asked.

"What? I like this show!" She said in protest.

"Well I don't." You said.

"Fine. I'll change it. Can we at least watch Riverdale?" She asked, hoping to meet you in the middle. Normally, you didn't watch shows like Riverdale, but regardless, you sighed and nodded.

"But we're only watching episodes from Season 1 and some of Season 2." You said as you jumped over the backing if the couch and flopped down next to Zoe.

"How about Seasons 1 and 2, and the musical episodes." She offered. You nodded in agreement.

"Fine. Despite the fact that they are horrendous, I can handle the musical episodes." You sighed. She smiled and put an episode from Season 1.

After watching multiple episodes of Riverdale, you heard the stairs creak as you watched yet another episode of Riverdale. "How many times, Jug? How many times are we going to push each other away?" Betty asked.

"Until it sticks." Betty's boyfriend, Jughead said.

"Woooohoo!! Death of Bughead!!" Zoe cheered.

"Please, go home." Jughead said. You both started applauding as Jughead walked away from Betty. You both hated Jughead and Betty as a couple, and would rather see Jughead and his best friend, Archie, date.

"Jarchie forever!!!" Zoe cheered again. You turned around and saw your brother watching the TV with a solemn look on his face, like he was deeply moved by the break up.

"Hey, Connor, would you like to join us? Bughead just broke up." You said. He shook his head.

"No, I'm going out." He said.

"Out where?" You asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Out!" He shouted as he turned for the door.

"Be back by dinner!" You yelled before he left. He slowly turned around, frustrated.

"Why should I?" He hissed.