•9• {the day we said 'i hate you'}

A/N: so like i wrote this chapter a while back so just idk LOL WORK WITH IT
-------- (new setting, muggle school)

the group of students walked into the unfamiliar area. everything was.. small. hogwarts was like a giant castle and this was just.... a one story house. respectfully- the decently sized corridor entrance was lit up with the sunlight coming from the windows. the walls were painted with a bright navy blue and gold trim near the edge of where the blue met the white paint.

a boy ran down the hallway with a girl and another boy. they all looked like siblings. they were all so very cute. but he, the 'leader' he was attractive. at least enough to catch renees eye.

"YOU GUYS MUST BE-" he stopped for a second, catching his breathe, "THE TRANSFER STUDENTS FOR THE WEEK," he said. renee stared at him. he was.... so 'hot' as renee said in her head. renee rarely thought people were hot, she had high standards. extremely high standards.

'oh- fuck me gently with a chainsaw why is he so hot' she thought to herself. was she forgetting kameron and evan could read minds? yes, possibly. but she meant it; it wasn't like she was wrong. he was attractive. his deep green eyes, and curly dark brown hair.. and his perfectly placed freckles.

severus looked over at renee. who was staring at this tour guide like he was the hottest guy on earth. he wasnt. was he? severus rolled his eyes. 'she's seriously acting like this over.... that?' he asked his self in his head. he grabbed renees hand to hold it and glared at the tour guide.

"welcome to clinton high! i'm joshua, and i'll be your tour guide," he said smiling and looking back and forth between them. meanwhile... renee was silently freaking out in her head, 'WHY IS HE- OH MY GOD- I CANT- HES LITERALLY SO- PLEASE,' she hyperventilated in her head. he smiled at renee.

"let me teach you all the um... school thingy!" the other girl said, demonstrating, "gooooo wildcats! gr gr gr!" while doing a drumroll. kameron was so confused, couldn't they just apparate some drums or conjure a drum sound spell? they're basically useless. stupid muggles.

"and now everyone else try it!" joshua said enthusiastically. everyone did as instructed. everyone but severus. he wasn't taking orders from him. he would never.

"what's your name?" joshua asked looking at renee. renee looked at him. confused, yes. but in shock. so much shock.

"it's renee" she said smiling. this feeling was odd. it wasn't the feeling she felt when she saw severus but it was sort of like it. it was a fuzzy feeling. just not, the fuzzy feeling.

"cool name, renee... but you're doing the drumroll wrong" he said laughing softly. she was embarrassed. 'THATS SO- goodnight.' she thought to herself. he grabbed her wrists softly and moved them the way they were supposed to be moved

"HEY HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER," severus yelled getting upset. joshua looked at severus and laughed. severus glared at him. 'he laughed at me?! like i was some type of a joke? did i look like a joke- surely he knew me and renee we're basically together and soulmates. right?' he thought to himself.

"severus be nice he was only helping," renee said, still being help by joshuas soft hands. severus looked at renee and calmed down a bit. she calmed him. until he looked at her hands again. 'she's got to be bloody mental. she doesn't even- i cant.' he thought to himself. 'what is his problem? cant he just not..' renee thought to herself.

"no." he sternly said ripping joshua away from renee, "don't get frisky joshua," he glared at him. joshua just rolled his eyes looked away. renee was confused, it wasn't like she kissed him or anything. he simply just helping.