•14• {the day the mirror told our truths}

A/N: for once i am completely free balling a chapter. so these are like my own words and shit bc i couldn't find a memory to base this from so yes, it's uh skipping to mid 7th year bc fuck writing about this sad ass year bro- and it's like almost 12 am and i have school tmw so let just 😐 get on with it. OKAY UHM ALSO THE SONG IS SO IMPORTANT SO DONT READ THE CHAPTER WITH OUT THE SONG BC IT JUST IT NEEDS IT

the group of teenagers rummaged through the school halls, letting out occasional bursts of giggling before being yelled at by the leaders of the group. it was dark and way past curfew, but it was almost the end of the year at this point. only 4 more months to go until they were out of hogwarts. they needed to live a little, everyone could agree on that.

they made it to the room the mirror was in, which was instructed to go there by george and fred last year. they pushed the heavy door into the room as they all gathered in. placing down blankets and food.

"okay. no second guessing this time," kameron said, running her fingers through her hair. everyone agreed with her, sitting down on the floor in a circle.

"okay, spin the bottle. god we should've done this years ago," renee said, reminiscing on the times when she wasn't so stressed out and scared. when she was just a teenager, living freely. everyone laughed as kaleb raised his coca cola can.

"i just want to say, i'm going to enjoy these last four months like.. well like it's our last. i loved spending the last 6 and a half years with you all, and if i could i would rewind time and make us do it all over again," he laughed, "i love you all," he said, everyone gleed out in awe.

"yeah yeah- now spin," emma said. renee put her hand on the bottle and spun it fast. she watched as it went on, waiting on who it would stop on. draco. andrea and kameron let out their usual 'ooooo's.

"now or never, right?" she asked, draco put his hand on her neck and hesitated kissing her. she stared at him confused, and brought his face to hers and kissed him. severus played with his wand, silently. he couldn't say anything because they weren't together, so it was okay. just not okay.

"HOT STRAIGHT MAKEOUT YEAHHH!!!" oliver and evan cheered out, as they continued to kiss for what felt like seconds to them but minutes to everyone else. draco and renee stopped kissing and just smiled at each other. severus looked up from his wand and put his hand on the bottle.

"my turn," he spun the bottle, vigorously watching it spin hoping for it to land on.. tom. he looked up at tom and laughed.

"now or never? i get to kiss both snapes," tom said, feeling kind of smug. severus just laughed it off, wondering how the world could possibly mix up the riddle twins and how he wanted renee and not tom.

"shut up-" severus said, he gave tom a small peck on the lips. which he didn't enjoy very much. seemingly, neither did danielle. kameron put her hand on the bottle.

"bye i really hope it lands on-" perseus. she looked down to the bottle and made direct eye contact with perseus. who honestly, wasn't even paying attention. he was just here because he was a malfoy, not because he actually wanted to be. "well that works too," she said, moving to perseus and giving everyone something other than a boring peck. it wasn't a makeout, though.

after multiple rounds of spin the bottle, everyone was ready for what they actually came for. to look into the mirrors and tell everyone about their mystery seeings. the group argued over who would go first, most not wanting to go first because they were worried but soon enough someone went up.

"okay, i'll go," colten said volunteering. everyone agreed in his doing of him going.

he walked over to the mirror, looking down. he simply exhaled before looking up, and figuring out something he didn't even know. in the mirror, there was him and ronald, having a picnic at the black lake. they sat side by side, enjoying each other's company and laughing together. all seemed well, per usual, until they kissed. then the mirror went back normal. he turned around to the group who eagerly waited for him to say what he saw.