•10• {the day i thought you fell out of love}

A/N: i'm genuinely crying over this i just GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING BOOK delete. so i got the song from this movie that's literally just like- my comfort movie for every wrong reason and the song makes me sad because of the scene SO IDK IF IT GOES WITH THE CHAPTER BUT ITS WHAT I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS:)

"okay okay- never have i ever.... fallen out of love with someone," emma asked, only having 5 fingers remaining. sitting back down, fixing her criss cross posture.

renee made sure she looked at severus as she kept her fingers up, and for a second she felt genuine relief. severus, looked at renee through the sides of his eyes, and put a finger down. slowly, as his finger went down, renee felt her heart break. severus simply just fixed himself, and watched derek glare at kameron and put her finger down as well. kameron stood up.

"never have i ever..... been in love with someone, like actual love," she said, smiling at kaleb. which he put his finger down, as well as evan, oliver, tom, danielle and renee. everyone except, severus. renee felt tears in her eyes, but she kept them down. severus stood up to the front of the group.

"never have i ever.... lied to someone saying you loved them and you would never leave them then as soon as you get somewhere you do exactly that, and leave them. oh and better yet that person you blatantly lied to has every ability to tell your brother and father but guess what? they're not a heartless cunt like you," he ranted out. renee put both hands down, and just stood up. tom looked at renee, as he knew rosslyn and their father was a rather sensitive spot to renee.

"oh and guess what? i'm glad everyone, including your father, liked rosslyn better than you, renee. you don't deserve anything you have, i hope... i hope you end up just like your mother. that's what you deserve,"

kameron just looked down, like everyone else who didn't want to say anything or cause a fight.

"oh, fuck you severus. fuck you, and your fake ass mind games you play, your narcissistic personality. how about this, never have i ever wished i never met a stuck up, rude, annoying little boy who acted like he's never had friends because oh wait! you were his only friend. and for the record, i didn't do anything with him. you just never listen when you need to. and i hope you end up just like your parents! useless dead nobodies killed by my mother," she said, tears streaming down her cheeks, and her voice cracking in between.

she didn't want to say all those things but something just came over her and she couldn't stop. she wanted to apologize and hug him, she really needed to hug him, but instead she walked to her room.

severus watched her walk away. his eyesight limited through his tears, yet, he could still see how upset she was. he just walked outside, that was the only thing he could do. tom and danielle looked at each other, and faintly smiled sympathetically, before getting up and following their siblings.

**************(renee's room)************

tom walked in, knowing that even if he did knock, renee wouldn't be able to answer. he walked over to her, looking at her hold the butterfly locket she packed away. he knew where it came from; their mother. she rubbed her finger over the wings, as her tears drops fell on her skirt, which she just left there.

"i'm sorry, renee. i should've been there when this whole things first happened and i-" he started. renee started sobbing, putting the locket down next to her and burying her face in her pillow. he rubbed her back, not knowing what else to do. she was always the one helping him. not the other way around. he didn't know which thing she was crying over, severus or their mother.

"i risked everything for him. my family, my rules, my dignity. everything i did everything for him. hell, i lost friends for him," she said lifting her head out of the pillow, which was soaked with tears. tom just looked at her sadly. he didn't know what love to renee felt like. because love to tom, felt happy and like they were best friends. love to renee, felt sad and stressful, but euphoric at the same time.

"i.... i'm sure we.... or he," tom stuttered over his words, trying to find the right ones to say. it was like he was trying to find the missing sentence out of a hat, like a muggle musician. but instead he kept picking up the wrong one, and had to toss it again.

renee looked at the drawn on tattoo, which her and severus drew together. he got a dove on her wrist, and he got a butterfly on the back of his hand.

"god i fucking- I HATE HIM." she said angrily, grabbing a near by wipe and attempting to scrub off the dove, "this was supposed to be forever. we said forever. i shouldn't have believed him. forever never lasts forever, not with him. i'm so stupid," she stared at her red wrist, which still had a faint imprint of the dove on it. she couldn't even take it off completely. no matter how hard she tried, or wanted to try, it was always going to be there. she was always going to be his dove, because she wanted to be.

"couples get into ... arguments?" tom said, questioning his own thoughts. renee laughed a little bit and sniffled. she got the marker and drew back on the dove.

"we're not even a couple. we're just foolish children. he just made it seem better than it sounded," she said laughing to herself. she rarely took pity in herself, as she always got over it with the 'i'm better than them anyways mentality'. but in reality, severus was her other half. she would never truly be better than him, she needed him.

*************(outside, backyard)*************

"severus come back i'm sure she didnt even mean it she was just upset and she-" danielle yelled out, walking over to severus who was laying in the field. he looked peaceful at first glance, but he was just silently crying. as the almost clear sky glistened with stars and constellations. danielle looked at him, weirdly, she had never seen severus cry. not over a girl before. she sat down next to him, and moved his hair off of his forehead, "are you okay? with what she said about mum and dad?" she asked, close to silently.

"she was just upset. i want to hate her for it, but i cant. i think too highly of her, i love her too much. i always will. i shouldn't have even brought it up. this ruins everything," he said, still crying, just less because he felt a little bit embarrassed. danielle was confused, they never really talked about the riddles to each other. it was because they thought they would get jealous, it just never came up.

"what do you mean by, 'everything'," she asked, looking up at the same thing he was looking at. he stayed silent for a second. hesitating wether he wanted to tell danielle this.

"i thought.. i mean, i know we're just kids, and we don't know what we want. but, i was going to marry her, i could feel it when i looked at her. i knew she was the one, and she knew it too because she smiled when i thought about it. we were... going to be a perfect dove and a broken butterfly," he said, sitting up, "right here. 5 years from now, when i knows she's ready. i'd ask my dove, to marry me, under this constellation. ophiuchus," he looked at danielle. who was completely fangirling over their relationship, more unhidden than she thought.

"AWE THATS- i mean.. oh," she exclaimed then said flatly. to be honest, she was happy for severus. he changed. for the better. she watched her baby brother grow up, and he grew up with this, wonderful person beside him. they were total opposites, but opposites attract right?

"i couldn't even be honest with her. all i had to say, i'm sorry for accusing you of cheating, i couldn't lose you like a lost my parents. i couldn't go through losing someone i love with everything in me again," he said, wiping more tears as they came back more rapidly, "but this isn't like mom and dad, dani. this wasn't given love, it was earned. this wasn't family love, this was real. she was my candle, she has to be my candle. she lit my way through darkness, dani. she's melting, i can feel it," he finished. he wiped his tear looking at danielle, who couldn't bare to see him like this. she just didn't know what to do. she hugged him, which for once he didn't push her away, he hugged her back.

*************(inside the mansion)******

"STOP TWERKING ON THE TABLE YOU DUMB UGLY WHORE," emma yelled out to evan. who was twerking like a roach on the table.

"IM JUST TRYING TO DIFFUSE THE TENSION," he yelled out.

severus walked inside and immediately went upstairs to his room. he didn't say hi, he didn't look at any one, he didn't even pick his head up. he just walked upstairs and slammed the door behind him.

A/N: i'll revise this later, because i'm sure there's plenty of mistakes and mishaps that just won't make sense but just enjoy it. yes. HSJAHAJAHA