•7• {the day i knew i loved you}

"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. OKAY IT WAS- OKAY-" kaleb yelled out in response. to be fair, keoni had been the one to give him the dare in the first place. which was idiotic on both of them. kaleb was sort of dumb. not academically but thought-wise.

"YOU CANT DATE HER SHUT UP," kameron said to him. honestly, she didnt truthfully care. but, kaleb did not deserve happiness in a joking way.. sort of. 

kaleb didnt really know what he wanted. part of him, was head over heels for reyana, but the other part of him had a lingering childhood crush on renee. he kind of knew why the feelings came back. i mean, renee and kaleb were best friends along with kameron. they always did everything together mainly because of their parents. renee, changed kaleb. he used to want to be a death-eater. he idolized her father and rosslyn. she changed him. for a second, or.. years actually, renee and kaleb were pretty much inseperable. which, that also changed. probably around year 3 when she met severus.

  'stupid severus'  kaleb thought to himself. everyone seemed to hate severus. i dont think any of them had a reason, except for james. he had a reason.. but not really. it was technically his fault.

*******(flashback - 4th year)*******

"snivellus needs to have someone defend him? pathetic," james scoffed as he rested on the doorway to the great hall. renee stood in front of severus glaring at james. she knew all about the potters, yet, she didnt want to keep up with the riddle stereotype. she grabbed severus' hand and turned around to walk to their table. she didnt have time to put up with the immature nonsense he always stirred up.

"thats not very riddle of you. walking away? seems like someones gotten soft," he said as he watched them walk away. he twisted his wand in between his fingers. james, always started problems with renee and severus. because he knew renee would be the bigger person and easily walk away. although, she was a little fed up. with james and how he acted.

"oh fuck off," she said letting go of severus' hand and walking back to james. severus had never seen renee mad before. she hid her feelings extremely well. james stood up straight, him and renee were the same height at the time.

"you know what, riddle. you wish you were like the rest of your family. i mean, you changed everything for a loser snake you met last year," he said. renee wanted to be the bigger person. she wanted to walk away, and leave his annoying ass there alone. but, she didnt.

"he isnt a loser," she said. she didnt care about what people said about her, but when they brought up severus. she always wanted to just hate them. james laughed at her. she was pathetic, to james.

"fuck you james," she said before punching him in the face and kicking him down to the floor. he wiped the blood from his nose, and looked at his hand. he found it amusing what she would do for severus. james, like any other potter, hated the riddles. well, hypothetically. he used to like one of them. no one ever knew which one. which for james was very fortunate but not for renee. every time rosslyn favored a potter over his own sister.

"ah, so he can't defend himself," james said laughing looking at his hand. which was covered in his own blood. renee shook her head and walked out.

**********(end of flashback - present)********

lydia walked over to kameron with her siblings. which looked like a crowd of people. as a weasley, lydia and kameron were sort of forbidden. i mean, bellatrix lestrange was the only reason they should hate each other. but, what's love without a little bit of chaos?

"kameron lestrange, it's my prefect duty to ask you to the winter ball with me," lydia said, letting her proper, uptight guard down. kameron smiled at lydia while looking ron who was eating secretly.

"it's my... lestrangey duty thingy to say yes," kameron said trying to match the mood lydia sent. fred and george looked.. awkwardly annoyed. they looked like they had just seen a ghost. they weren't expecting kameron and lydia to actually work out, not for this long. they thought it would be a small fling and they wouldn't have to tell their mother but now this is seeming like a far fetched.

"i hate you all so much," kaleb said upset. it wasn't the fairest that kaleb couldn't get anyone to love him back but to be fair, he did have reyana, which say him kiss renee. so that was basically over.

kameron laughed as lydia walked away. she turned to kaleb in excitement. unlike their mother, kaleb and kameron seemed to always have a happy life at hogwarts. people always saw them smile and knew something was wrong if they didn't. renee and tom, were different, to say the least. they never smiled, unless they really wanted to. the first time anyone had ever seen tom smile was when danielle called him a pretty boy and walked away. it was sort of pathetic, but cute, in a way.

"did you hear that?! i got asked to the ball," she said, moving her arms around as if she were dancing. she just couldn't contain her happiness inside of her, she had to let it out.

"i heard- and i dont care," kaleb said annoyed. she rolled her eyes. she was happy, and that was all that mattered to kameron. her and her happiness. plus, kaleb was being extremely annoying today and he didn't even try to hide it.

A/N: okay okay- yes i know it's been over a month since i've posted a new chapter and the funny thing is that this section of the story needs 3 whole chapters to complete it - which sucks- i've been sort of busy with like mental health issues and school and just like a recurring thing of lack of wanting to write 😩 so here's a chapter to keep the sevren in you happy and yuh i'll be writing the last section to "the day i knew i loved you" tonight and it should be finished by saturday - if not... ILL CRYSISGAJAHA