Chapter 17 - I guess that's a yes?

Zayn's POV

"Katie!!!!" Sophia shouted as we saw her walk through the door.

"Sophia!! Are you okay?!" She said running to the other side of the bed from me.

"Yeah, i'm fine." Soph smiled hugging her. "I've missed you so much!"

"I'm missed you too!" She smiled pushing her glasses back up her nose. She was absolutely gorgeous!

"Hey," She smiled at me. "I'm Katie" She said holding out her had across the bed.

"Hey, Zayn" I smiled holding out my hand and shaking hers.

"You dating my Soph?" She smirked nudging me. My face dropped.

"erm, well No, thats my bud Lou" I tried to smile best i could. Sophia nudged her really hard.

"Sorry," Katie said not smiling as much now.

"It's fine," I smiled. I couldn't take my eyes of her she is so gorgeous!

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" Sophia called.

"hello, Sophia. How are you feeling?" The Nurse smiled picking up a book and writing something down.

"I'm feeling okay, thank you!" She smiled.

"You have some good friends, but i'm just going to go through a few things and that sort of thing. And it's getting late. Please can you be finishing off?" She smiled she was so nice!

"yeah corse." I smiled.

"Bye, seya tomorrow." I smiled hugging her. Katie then did the same and we walked out.

"Night." she smiled.

"So what you doing now?" I smiled at Katie.

"Well i don't have anything planned i was just going to go find a hotel somewhere near. You?" She smiled.

"Well We've slept here that past night. It isn't that bad." I smiled "You can stay with us if you want." I smiled.

"Okay," She smiled. "who's us?" She said as we walked round the corner.

"I'll show you." We walked into the waiting room.

Katie's POV

It was so nice to see Sophia again. Even if it was only for 15 minutes.

That guy who was with her, Zayn, Was Good looking. He was more than good looking he was perfect!

"This is Harry,Louis,Niall and Liam," Zayn smiled introducing the 4 boys at in the waiting room.

"Guys this is Katie, Sophia's friend" Zayn smiled. I gave them a small wave.

"Hiya," the curly haired one smiled giving me a small wave.

"Hi Katie" An Irish voice spoke, Niall I think he was.

I got a 'hi' from the other two before Zayn invited me to sit down.

"So, tell us about yourself Katie." I fidgeted with the bracelets around my wrist as Zayn spoke. I was so nervous if you couldn't tell. Haha.....I never usually nervous, I normally can't stop talking.

"Er, I mean if you want to, you don't have to if you don't want to, of corse." He smiled I think he picked up I was a little nervous.

"No, no. It's fine. Well I went to school with Sophia, before she moved, t-to your school I'm guessing." I smiled.

"I'm j-just going to go to the loo, sorry" Louis awkwardly smiled.

"Is he the one dating Soph?" I whispered to Zayn.