Chapter 19 - That did not just happen?!

Sophia's POV

This wasn't how I wanted him to find out about my boyfriend, let alone Louis. It wasn't the fact I didn't want to tell to tell him. I was fine with tell him. But my dad was very protective 1) he always have to 'meet the boy' before I dated him and 2) ever since I got expelled from school, he blames it all on Louis. He always says; " I knew that kid was a bad influence on you Sophia!" And "I'm glad he's out of your life now". This wasn't going to go down well.

"Erm...I..err....Dad, this is my boyfriend Louis." I awkwardly smiled looking from my dad to Louis, he stood their awkwardly, I took hold of his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I looked over to Katie and Zayn and nodded. Signalling to them they can go to the park, we'll catch up.

"Erm, Katie I can here a car probably your mum." I smiled trying to let her get anyway. Her and Zayn walked towards the door.

"Erm, bye bye. Thanks for having us." She smiled Zayn nodding saying bye and walked out with Katie.

" and you didn't want to check with me first?" He said putting down his suitcase.

"It was when I was in hospital, but you wouldn't know because you never called." I said gripping Louis hand tighter.

"How did you end up in hospital?" I asked sounding slightly concerned. I knew if I said it was Louis, I wouldn't be able to even see him again. I couldn't bare that. I know he didn't mean to do it but my dad won't understand.

"I tripped over my shoe lace, fell down and hit my head. If it wasn't for Louis and 4 of his friends and Jen from across the road, I don't know what would of happened. They were so nice and helpful, and Louis looked after me like he was my big brother, I love him dad. I can truly say that, I love him." I breathed, making a small step backwards so I was closer to Louis. Both Louis and I didn't know what to do, if we hugged or kissed it might get my dad even more annoyed but it seemed like the right moment.

"That still doesn't explain why you didn't think to tell me you were dating Louis Tomlinson. Don't know remember what he did to you!" My mum and dad were quite young, since my mum had me at eighteen and I'm 16 so... But my dad didn't half sound like an old man, when he stressed at me.

"Louis is standing right here you know!" I shouted turning to him. "Look Lou, I'm sorry you don't have to hear this come on, lets go." I said his hand still in mine. I lead us out.

"No young lady, your not going anywhere, This might be useful for the young lad to hear this." He said putting his hand in front of me.

"Now come on, Jack. She only young.." I mum said smiling.

"Yes, which means she has a full life ahead of her Claire, which means she can't waist it with him!" He said back.

"We're still here!" I said he was talking like we weren't and we were this is mad!

"He was the one that got you expelled from your first school, you already failed getting in to the grammar school, and now you have no chance, on getting in another! You threw your life away once with this boy, not again will I allow you to do this!" He shouted. I was now speechless!

"Threw my life away with him?! He was my friend back then and now he is my boyfriend Dad, I love him-" I began.

"Love him?! Why are you not taking this seriously Sophia! You've been dating him for a couple of days." He shouted. In a matter of fact, that was true. We had only been dating for a couple of days, and i never thought i would fall for him this fast. But the truth is I have already fallen head over heels for this boy!

"And for a a fact i already no i'm not smart enough for a Grammar school. I failed the test so Badly! I'm sorry, I couldn't win this battle of the Cousins. Your just going to have to accept that Abbie will always be the better Cousin!" I shouted before walking out with Louis right behind me.