Chapter 23 - PROM!!! :D

Sophia's POV

Jen and Katie came over at 12pm so we could all get ready for the Prom, we had 6 hours.

I was so excited! We went into town and grabbed some Lunch before heading over to the salon.

"Hey, My names Charlotte. Me, Susie and Kath will be your hairdressers/beauticians!" The Brown haired girl smiled at me, Jen and Katie before showing us to a room and letting us all sit down.

"So, what do you want your nails like?" Charlotte smiled at me.

"Please can i have a french manicure with Jewels on my 4th finger please?" I smiled. She put tips on my nails then made the look all nice and fancy.

"wow! They look amazing!" I said in awe. They truely looked amazing.

"Right, come over here and we'll start on your hair, whilst your nails dry." Charlotte smiled. I sat down in the big black chair placed in front of the mirror.

"Can I have a fancy half up, half down style please?" I smiled at her.

"Course hun!" She said before putting the big black cloth thing around me and setting too. She straightened it then clipped and curled my hair. After 100 clips, half an hour of curling and a can of hairspray I was finished. I looked amazing. Charlotte was incredibly good at what she did. The other girls had just about finished up as well.

"You two look great!" I smiled. We paid and thanked the girls before leaving the shop. We had 4 hours to do everything else now. We went back to mine and set to finishing getting ready. 

"Hey, you girls look stunning!" My mum smiled at us.

"Thank you." Jen and Katie said together.

"Thanks mum!" I laughed.

"Can I have a word with you, for just one second Sophia?" My dad said coming into the room with his phone in his hand.

"Yeah sure." I smiled before following him back into the living room.

"I'm on the phone to your cousin Josh from America," He began.

"Not heard from him in a while, how is he?" I asked smiling. He was my favourite cousin when I was younger. We lived on the same street. But my uncle got a job out in America and they moved out there.

"He's fine. His dads friend owns a designing company for posters, CD designs, website designs stuff like that. He was wondering that when you finished school if you'd be interested for an apprenticeship?" My dad explained with  a grin on his face.

"Sound really good! Yeah, i'll think about it." I smiled. It sounded really good. I would be doing art. I love art. I walked back into the hall way then up the stairs to my room,where the girls were waiting for me. I grabbed my stuff before we went over to Jen's house to get ready. We got ready with ten minutes to spare.

We had decided to meet there because that's the address the Limo is going to. Liam was the first here. To be honest he looked quite handsome.

"Stop starring at her Li!" I laughed he blushed before hugging her. He mouthed a thank you too me. I nodded. I'm so glad he asked her to the Prom, he just needed to ask her to be his girlfriend.  Harry came next.

"Hey Haz!" We all smiled and hugged him in turn.

"Is Hazza going to be all alone tonight?" I laughed. I was only joking and he knew that. He was my best friend.

"Actually....no! I am going with someone.." He winked.

"Whooooo? Spill the beans Haz?" I laughed.