Chapter 14 - Oh No!!

Zayn's POV

Louis and I both awkwardly looked at each other for both going after then turned around after what Kimmi said. I have to say that was a bit harsh. He's Soph's friend.

"You can't say that Kimmi!" Louis exclaimed stepping towards her.

"Well I did. You can't have us both. Me or her!" She shouted. She was being such a bitch. Sophia is probably crying her eyes out in the other room and we're all here watching Lou make his big decision. It wasn't really to do with me so I just headed out to Sophia.

"Sorry Kimmi!" Louis shouted before also following me out the door.

"Sophia? Soph, you okay?" I asked running into the kitchen she sat on the chair with her back to the door, he head in her hands.

"What do you think?" She snapped. I was taken back by that.

"Look Soph-" I started putting my hand around her

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that!" She said hugging me. "I know your only trying to help." She smiled

At this moment Louis walked in.

"Soph, I'm so so sorry about her! She gone now anyways. I've left her. It was the biggest mistake of my life dating her. I never intended on it being like this!" He said bending down in front of her.

"Well Louis, don't come crying to me when this little fairytale ends." Kimmi said appearing by the door pointing to Louis and Sophia. I felt jealous of Louis.

"I'll see you out!" I shouted. Walking up to her push her towards the door.

"Leave! Don't ever hurt Sophia again or you'll have me to answer too!" I shouted opening the door. She was just about the leave but turned around.

"Looks like she wants Louis though, doesn't it?" She laughed walking out.

I walked back into the kitchen to see how Soph was. I went in to see them kissing. I felt really jealous. I just backed out and went up to my room.

I sat on my bed. I sighed running my hands through my hair. I looked up to see Harry stood there.

"You alright mate?" He smiled.

"Errmm, yeah I'm fine!" I smiled standing up acting like nothing had happened.

"No!" Harry said standing in front of the door.

"What?" I sighed stepping back.

"What is really up?" He smirked.

"Nothing it-" I began

"You like Sophia don't you?"

"Well erm....."

Sophia's POV

Zayn went to show Kimmi out.

"Louis, look-" I began but I couldn't carry on my sentence. His lips were pressed against mine. I put my hands on his shoulders. We were interrupted by Niall coughing at the door. I tuned round to see Liam and Niall. I blushed and stood up. 

Oh no! 

What about Zayn. I've been leading him on all this time. I felt so bad. Where was he? 

Next thing him and Harry awkwardly can up behind the other to. 

I wanted to crawl up in a Corner and die. 

"Should we put a film on?" Harry broke the silence and we all walked into the living room.  

"Just going to the loo" I smiled before hurrying up the stairs. 

I took a deep breath wiped my eyes and looked in the mirror. There was a knock at the door.