Chapter 6 - Maybe we could be friends?

I pulled away realizing what had just happened. I just kissed Louis Tomlinson. My Ex-Bestfriend. My Ex-Enemy. How did I stand with him now? I am not sure. So much was running through my mind at the moment.

"Do you accept my apology?" He smirked his arms still wrapped around me.

I just simply nodded biting my bottom lip. I think I Love Louis Tomlinson! I had hated him up until he apologised. Explained himself. He reminded me of the old Louis. But now he felt much more. I am not actually sure what just happened.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I stepped backwards and answered the call.

"Hello mum." I said.

"Hiyaa Love" She sang back. "I'm in the car park now. Is it just you or how many?"

"Me and Louis. Stupid school leaving us.." I muttered.

"Ok, good. I was just wondering because I have all my paperwork on the front seat. Be making your way now, it looks like its going to rain and you don't want to get socked now do you?" She laughed.

"we already are," I sighed running my hand through my wet hair untangling some and we said our goodbyes.

"Okay, byee!" I sang

"Seyaa!" And I put the phone down.

"My mum is here so we need to go now." I smiled as we started walking.

"Are we going the right way?" I said as we walked past some elephants.

"Yeah, come here. Look at the sign the exit is in- no wait. Behi-." After about 5 minutes of deciding which way the exit was.

"Excuse me. Which way is it to the car park?" I smiled at one of the keepers.

"Ermm, you go back past the giraffes and then through the big cat area, past the cafe's and it is right in front of you." She smiled.

"Okay thank'youu!" I smiled as she walked off.

"It's this way," I smiled pointing over to the giraffes.

"What?" He was still looking at the map.

"I asked a keeper. Its past the giraffes and then through the big cat area, past the cafe's then it is right there." I smiled

"Oh okay. We'll see when we get there." He laughed as we began to walk. It had stop raining by now. But it looked like it was going to rain again. It was quite awkward. We just walked silently. 

"sooo..." he said braking the silence.

"Sooo, hows life been?" I asked trying but failing to create conversation.

"Its been good. I suppose a bit up and down after year 7 but..." He smiled. "Hows your life been?"

"Ermm, okay -ish. It hasn't been easy, to put it nicely. My- well-" I swallowed trying to stop myself from crying. "My Grand-" I took a deep breath. "My Grandma died. It hasn't been easy." I sat down on the bench and put my head in my hands.

"Shhh, it's okay.Don't cry." he whispered. Putting his arm around me. 

"It's a year on Saturday." I sniffed. I tucked my hair behind my ear and dried my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Shhh. It's okay babe. I know how much she meant to you." He rubbed my back.

"Thank's, remember when we built that tree house in her back garden? Then you fell out and cut your knee and my grandma put that antiseptic spray on it and you cried more than when you fell out?" I smiled as i got up.

"haha, I remmeber. Come on then. It's getting cold." I said. he got up and we continued walking. We got to the car park quicker then I expected.

"What's your car like?" He smirked. I wasn't sure where this was going.