Epilogue - Part 3 [ LAST CHAPTER:( ]

(2 months later)

- September

Sophia's POV

Dear Diary,

I am so happy with my life at the moment. I was so indecisive one week ago but I made my decision and I'm glad I made it.

What was my decision? You ask...

I began writing my diary. I have taken up writing a diary because I think it would be a great idea, looking back in years to come.

I was disturbed by arms wrapping round my waist. A certain brown haired boys arms.

"You need to move these suitcases so we can move in this room!" Louis kissed me on the check before grabbing one of the several empty suitcases and going to put it in the spare room. I put my diary down on the bedside table and got up off the bed.

As you can tell after a long and very hard decision I decided to come back to England. I did enjoy the job in America and I'm so grateful for it but it wasn't really for me, long term. When I came back I lived at my house then me and Louis decided to buy a house together. Today we are moving in. It is so exciting!!

"alrighttttt" I moan picking up the last bits and bobs our my suitcase putting them in the drawer before taking the suitcase into the spare room and putting it under the bed with the others.

"How about some lunch, then we need to get this place sorted. 3 hours till our house warming party!! Louis sung walking into the kitchen. I followed him. He is making sandwiches whilst I'm putting the shopping away and getting the food for the BBQ tonight and putting it all together.

~~~ BBQ TIME ~~~

I haven't really had time to see everyone properly because of collage and their band but tonight we were all going to have a great catch up.

"SOPHH!! Get the door please?" Louis shouted from the garden.

"Yeahhh!" I replied walking to the door.

"OMG SOPHIAAA!!! HIII!!" Jen shouted hugging me.

"JENN!! How have you been?" I asked.

"Great thanks, and yourself?" 

"Honestly, I'm glad to be back." I smiled at her, moving aside to let herself and Liam in.

"Oh and I have some good gossip to tell you!" She giggled.

"Alright, Hiya LIIIAAAMM!" I shouted hugging him.

"HEY! Glad to see you again!" He smiled. You don't know how much I wanted to see all these people again properly!!! 

I began shutting the door but saw Niall so left it open for him and welcomed him as he got onto the doorstep.

"Nialler!!" I screamed at him. He picked me up hugging me.

"I've missed you!" He smiled at me once he'd put me down.

"I've missed you too, how have you been?" I asked checking there was no one else at the moment and shutting the door. We walked into the kitchen and out into the garden.

"I've been good, an yourself?" He smiled as me as we sat down in two deck chairs.

"It's been great but I'm glad to be back." I laughed.

"awhh." Niall laughed messing my hair up.

"Erm, Thanks!" I sarcastically laughed running my fingers back through my hair to sort it out. 

"I heard a car, I'll see who it i-" I began but was quickly cut off by Louis who was putting food on the table.

"I texted Zayn&Katie and Harry&Kate just to come through the side gate." he smiled over at me.