Chapter 8 - Why me?!

Harry's POV

"So I got home and my turtle was missing a leg. So we had to split the up." Liam explains to Jen.

I thought of when he had told me that. I chuckled to myself. I got distracted by Zayn. He sort of walked past the window looking angry and upset as walked into another room.

I got up and went to Louis and Sophia to see what had happened.

"Hey guys. Do you know whats happened to Zayn? He seems..." I wasn't sure how to put it. "Different"

"Zayn? No not sure." Louis said grabbing 4 drinks and taking them outside. Sophia picked up the others but I stopped her.

"What's happened. I know you know." I said looking at her.

"I'll tell you just let me take these drinks out okay?" She replied she took the drinks out and came back.

"Follow me." She said taking me upstairs. To what I guessed was her bedroom. I took a seat on her bed as she did. She began to tell me.

"Errmmm, well Louis and I were getting drinks.." She started

"Yes," I said telling her to continue.

"And well Louis asked if he could tell me something. I said yes. Like you do and next thing i know he..." She paused. She was debating whether to tell me. Although I could of guessed the rest.

"He kissed me and that's when Zayn walked in. He just backed out awkwardly. As a could expect." She sighed leaning back on the cushion.

"So that's it?" I asked. she nodded. "Maybe I've just seen him wrong. He's probably scarred for life." I laughed.

"So, why are you so worried. What's wrong with Zayn?" She asked. My guess is that he fancy's her . But I don't think I am going to say that because Lou obviously likes her too. And she like him?

"I guess he was shocked to see that two people he thought were practically enemies making out.." I concluded.

"I suppose." She said standing up. "Come on. Or they'll be wondering where we are." she said walking out the door. I took a deep breathe standing up. I think I might go an see if Zayn's okay.

I walked downstairs. I saw Liam in the kitchen. He waves to me so I wave back. He makes his way over to me.

I was just about to walk into the dining room to talk to Zayn when I saw him kissing a girl. Jen to be exact!

"who's in there?"Liam asked coming up behind me. I quickly turn round and drag him outside with me.

"Nobody I think. I was about to walk into the wrong room. Oppps! Haha!" I awkwardly laugh.

"You dope!" Liam laughs and goes to sit back down. 

PHEWWW! I know Liam likes Jen. It would hurt him if he saw them two kissing. I suppose like Zayn is (well my guess WAS) hurting when he saw Sophia and Louis Kiss. I would never of said Louis Or Zayn too like Sophia. I would of said Niall.

Jen's POV  

"God, Jen. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have. This isn't. We shouldn't have-" 

"It's fine Zayn. I'm sorry." I butted in awkwardly. It was really awkward.

"So, just friends?" Zayn asked me. Forcing a smile.

"Yeah, just friends." I finished. he walked out.

"Oh and please. Don't tell anyone what I told you." He popped his head back round the corner. I nodded and he walked off.