Chapter 18 - I thought it was all going well....

Sophia's POV

I turned turned over and tried to open my eyes to look at the clock. The line of sunlight coming through the curtains which her open a crack was blinding. I finally manged to open my eyes looking at the clock on my wall

9:45am.

Normally I would be up round about now but i just really couldn't be bothered. I sat up realising i wasn't in my bed and that wall clock wasn't mine. Looking around I realised i was down stairs and I it now clicked Louis, Katie and Zayn slept. I turned over to see Louis looking at me.

"Morning" He smiled.

"Hello," I said yawning and lying back down on the airbed. They aren't that comfortable, but i suppose its better than the floor. I'm surprised i managed to find 4 to be quite honest.

"How long have you been awake?" He smiled sitting up and stretching.

"Oh, only about 2 minutes." I smiled. "We'll let them too sleep. Do you want some breakfast?" I asked getting up and making my way over to the kitchen. Louis nodded, got up and followed me.

"Toast, cereal...that's about it." I laughed rooting through the cupboards.

"Erm, i guess i'll have toast then." He laughed getting some bread off the side.

"No, no. Your the guest. I'll make it. You have a seat." I smiled. Taking the bread off him and pointing to one of the stools by the table.

"Pl-" Louis began but i cut him off.

"No, now sit." I playfully pushed him. I grabbed the toast off the counter and put it in the silver toaster. I turned around to see Louis rooting through the fridge and bringing out the butter. He was so sweet. I stood there watching him. He opened a drawer and closed it again. He did this twice before finding the one with the cutlery in. He grabbed a knife and but it on top of the plastic butter box. By this time i'd got two plates out and sat on the counter laughing at him.

"Sorry, i could help myself" He laughes walking over to me and stood in front of me. I put my arms round his neck. I was a bit taller than him because i was sat on the side.

"Thank you." I smiled. We both leaned in our lips brushing past each other.

"ahh!" I shot backwards turning around to the the toast had popped up. I began laughing, so did Louis.

"Awhh, scared of the toast?" He whispered, his arms still round my back. He tip-toed and gave me a quick kiss before grabbing the toast and putting it on the plates. He buttered it. Put the knife in the sink and gave me a plate.

"Thanks Louis. But you didn't-" I began but he cut me off.

"But i did and it was my pleasure. Now sit and eat." He laughed. I sat down and he sat down next to me and we ate our toast. I can't believe how much he had actually changed. To tell the truth he had always been a complete dick. But he was nice at the same time. I really don't know how it worked but it did. But now I can easily say he has changed and it is for the better.

"You want anything else?" I smiled as a stood up brushing any crumbs from the table back onto my plate.

"No, thank you" He smiled before standing up. I took his plate off him ad out them in the sink. The dishwasher is broken. Life sucks-.-

I reached up to the shiny cupboard and grabbed too mugs. "Coffee?" I turned my head putting them on the worktop.

"Yeah, I will do." He smiled. Put the kettle on, spooned two teaspoons of coffee in each. Then put some sugar in. I jumped up and sat on the worktop waiting for the kettle to boil. Once i heard the oh so familiar whistle of the kettle, i jumped down and pour the steaming hot water into both the mugs. I grabbed the milk out the fridge and poured some into each cup. Putting the milk back a gave Louis a cup.