Introduction

~PROLOGUE~

Sophia's POV

"I can't believe we were ever friends!" He shouted as we walked through and out of school.

I felt tears in my eyes. It was bad enough he did that. He even brought me into it. "I-"

"Don't talk to me please!" I said shoving the big double doors to outside open. He followed and shouted some more stuff but I just carried on walking and set off home. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and shoved my headphones in not giving a care in the world. I pulled up my 'No.1' Play list. I mainly had the The Fray and some stuff in the charts. I pulled up Over my head by The Fray. It wasn't really that relevant at the moment but I like the song. It might put me in a better mood.

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I felt my phone buzz.

Danni - You okay? He seems in a state. Wanna talk? I won't tell him anything you don't want me to. He didn't mean to get you in all this, he is your friend... xxx

Friend I thought he was my friend until he did that. I had nothing against Danni he was still my friend for now.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I just shoved my phone back in my pocket silently listening to my song. I found a stone and as you do, started kicking it down the pavement as I walked with my hand in the pockets of my skinny Jeans. The stone flew out into the road. So I just left it and carried on walking I got to my house, unlocked the door and went straight to my room. It wasn't a small room but it wasn't big. It had blue walls with posters of various celebrities on it. I put my bag down by my wooden desk and slumped on my bed. I massaged my temples trying to get my head together in deep thought of what happened today. My brown hair flopped over my face. I sighed pulling out my laptop. Danni popped up on Facebook I didn't want to talk to anyone so I wasn't on for long. I logged out and put it under the desk. I wish I had just kept out the way of Louis today. I knew he was my friend and everything but I didn't expect him to that since he loved me and I loved him, ( as a friend of course) and decided to lie down. Next minute I feel my eyes slowly shutting and I was fast asleep.