Chapter 9 - Laser Quest

Sophia's POV

I woke up did my usual routine before getting dressed. 

"Hmmm, Laser quest. What to wear?" I thought to myself looking through my wardrobe.

I picked out a pair of Demin shorts and a white 3/4 length sleeved top. I did my makeup and all that. Then went to go and call for Zayn and Jen. I knocked on the door.

"Hello," His mum smiled. "I guess your here for Zayn. You can just go up. Know which room it is?" She asked, I nodded. "Tell your mum thanks for the lift." 

"Okay, thank'youu." I smiled walking up the stairs. I passed his eldest sister on the stairs. "Hiya." I smiled

"Hello." She said stopping then carrying on down the stairs.

I checked it was the right room and knocked on the door.

"Go away Safaa! I need to get ready." he shouted through the door.

"It's not Safaa it's Sophia." I chuckled to myself.

He opened the door. "Sorry, Soph." He smiled letting me in.

"Oh, it's fine." I laughed. Sitting down on the bed.

Zayn's POV 

That was stupid of me. I thought as I let Sophia in and she sat on the bed. I finished messing with my hair and we were ready to do.

"Right." I smiled heading out the door. Next thing I knew Sophia jumped on my back.

"Helps if you put a shirt on." She said tapping me on the chest then jumping down.

Oh God! how stupid can I get. What to do? What to do? I don't want to look stupid.

"Er- It's down stairs." I said hurrying of downstairs. I didn't even know if there was a shirt downstairs. I'd left my polo on the side to wear as well. I quickly looked through some folded clothes on the table. Thankfully I found my hollister top. I threw it on, minding my hair, and went to the door where Soph was standing. 

She looked stunning! She had short on and a cute top. Her hair was down and curly. She looked perfect. If only I could tell her. I know I told Harry I don't like her anymore but truth is I do, maybe only a little bit though. I sighed admiring her as I followed her across the road to Jen's.

Her mum let us sit down in the living room because she'd got up late. I thought that would be me not Jen! She whizzed pasted us a couple of times flashing a quick smile.

"I like your top." Sophia smiled at me. I looked down to remember what top I had on.

"Thank's, I like yours too!" I smiled.

"Thank's." She smiled. It then got a bit awkward. It never got awkward. But thankfully Jen came and we went back over to Sophia's.

Her mum was already in the car.

"Heyy guys!" Claire said as me and Jen get in the back and Sophia in the front.

"hello." I smiled.

"Hey." Jen replied.

We got to laser quest last. All the others were waiting outside. We got out the car thanked Claire and went to meet them.

"Early much?!" Harry laughed

"It was Jen's fault for getting up late then taking fooorrrreeevvvveerrrr to get ready! I could of watch all the Harry potters in the time we were waiting!" I laughed and Jen just glared at me. Then laughed.

"Come on then! What are we waiting for, IN!" Niall shouted hurrying us all into the laser quest center.

"Jen, didn't you say your cousin was meeting us here?" Liam asked.