Chapter 10 - Regrets?

Sophia's POV

I went straight home after that. I didn't go to get a drink with them all. I was confused. Louis seemed to like me but now he didn't but he still cared. I could tell. I just didn't want to say something, I'd regret if I stayed there.

~~~NEXT DAY~~~

I sat in my room. Everyone now thought I'd sprained my ankle, so I had to act like I actually had. I have also decided it is going to get better by end of today beginning of Monday. So i don't need to hobble round school.

"Corse hun! Go on up." I heard my mum say. Now this was either Harry, so I didn't have to limp. Or anyone else, so I did.

"Knock knock." I heard a voice say before a curly haired boy pop his head around the door.

"Oh hey." I said putting my magazine down.

"Your mum said I could come up." He smiled. "And.....I've brought chocolate!" He smile holding the bag full of chocolate.

"Awhh, thanks Haz. Look, can I talk to you about something?" I turned to him as he sat down.

"Sure, go for it!" He smiled.

"Erm , well about Louis...Does he like Kimmi?" I asked. I just wanted to know. To set it clear if he did. I'll move on. If he doesn't well.....i'm not sure yet. But i hope he doesn't like her.

"He likes her as a friend but I don't think he likes her as in likey likes her." He explained.

"But their kiss?" i asked i am totally confused.

"I don't know what happened there yet. I haven't talked to him yet. But I promise I will let you know tomorrow."

I was sort of relieved he didn't think he liked her because the truth is. I wouldn't of been able to get over it. I know this sounds childish and a bit pathetic. But I think I like Louis Tomlinson. I was debating whether to tell Harry everything. I know he is trustworthy. But I'm not very good at trusting people.

"Harry..." I started but hesetated to tell him.

"What?" He asked looking up. "I promise you can trust me. I won't tell anyone anything you say.....ever." He smiled at me.

"Look. I think.....I...uhhmm.....I like Louis. I know you know that but the thing is......however childish this sounds. I'm scared Haz. I know he only likes me as a friend.." 

"I think he does like you. At the BBQ he was head over heels Soph. Right, how about, we watch a film yeah? I heard Ice Age 4 is getting played on Channel 4 todayyyyy!" he laughed jumping up and putting the telly on.

Harry's POV 

We watched all of Ice Age. I was sure Louis liked Sophia. But maybe liked is the thing. Kimmi is just not his type. She's so like slutty and fake. Sophia is the total opposite. His type. He better not mess this up. Not just for sophia's sake but for his. It'll all end in tears with Kimmi. I know I don't really know her and all that don't judge a book by it's cover. But when you go to Laser quest in hot pants, you sort of have to be a slag.

"Hey, how about you come back to mine. The boys are coming over after for tea. You could get Jen to come too?" I smiled. I thought she needed cheering up. It'd be fun! Fifa? Film watching. You know.

"Okayy," I'll just get out of my PJ's." She laughed getting up.

I sat and waited whilst she got ready i sent a quick text to the boys.

To Louis; Liam; Niall; Zayn;   It's okay if Sophia come tonight? and she might bring Jen?

From Zayn; Yeahh it's gonna be good!