Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

I pat her head softly. Then I turn around and enter my house. I make my way to my room and lay on the bed, instantly falls asleep.

-Jealousy and Confession-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I confronted D/N about her behavior. No matter how much she's trying to deny it... I can tell that she's jealous of Hiccup... and didn't like the fact that we're getting close.

She's so weird. She's the one trying to get me to accept this place. Now she's the one acting like she doesn't want to be here anymore... and that's very confusing.

D/N and I are currently flying as she wants me to practice my flight ability. We make sure we're high enough, but not too high that I might fall to my death.

We're high enough... she said. 'Okay... promise me you'll catch me if I fall?' I said, feeling nervous. You can count on me... she said, reassuringly. I look down to see the ocean. It's better to fall into the water than land. I take a deep breath and let myself fall. Then I focus on the air and will it to lift me up.

It takes a while, but I manage to stay in the air. I grin as I finally get the hang of it. "Wooohoooo!!!" I yelled out, feeling excited. I fly higher and make a curve as I fly downwards. Then I did a spin as I face forward, feeling excited.

Well done... you're getting stronger, Y/N... I hear D/N in my head. I fly towards her and land on her back. I pat her head softly. 'Thank you for being so patient with me... I love you, D/N...' I said, leaning forward letting me lay on her back as we continue to fly. I yawn softly, feeling drowsy.

Are you tired? She asked. 'Yeah... a little...' I said. Get some sleep... I'll get you back to Berk... she said. I just close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep, the soft air surrounding me makes it easier.

Hiccup P.O.V

I'm walking around the village, as we are preparing for the Snuggle Tog celebration. I can hear someone calling for me. I turn my head to see my mom. She got back a while ago, after trying to find a way to the hidden world.

"So... did you find anything mom?" I asked. "No... nothing... there are no such thing as the end of the earth..." she said. "I'm starting to wonder if the Hidden World actually exists... but the way dad told me about it... it seems to be..." I said, running my hand through my hair. I look up at the sky to see something moving. It's Y/N's dragon.

She lands on the ground and I walk towards her. Y/N is laying on her back. At first I panicked, but then realize she's only sleeping.

"Let me take her to her house..." I said. She growls at me at first. I raise my hand in surrender manner. She just kneels down, which makes it easier for me to pick Y/N up. One hand on her back and the other behind her knees. Then I walk towards her house and lay her down on her bed. I pull her blanket up to her neck. I stare at her sleeping face for a while. A soft smile make its way to my face. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

I love you, Y/N...

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V