Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

He places me back on my feet. "Oh Y/N... you have no idea how happy I am... I love you... so much!" He said, pulling me into a hug. "I love you too, Hiccup" I said, smiling at him. He smiles and leans in for a soft and passionate kiss. Looks like...

Hiccup and I are together now

-A New Threat-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning. Then I get up from the bed. I make my way to the bathroom for a quick shower.

As I'm rinsing the soap from my body. My mind drift off to the event that happened yesterday. The kiss we shared... the way he held me... he way he said that he loves me.

I can feel my cheeks getting warm. I can't believe that Hiccup and I are together now. I'm so happy. All this time I keep questioning myself, and continue to doubt... not have confidence. I was so convince that Hiccup would never like me back. But turns out he does. He does love me back... and that makes me SO happy.

I quickly finish my shower. Then I walk out of the washroom after putting on my outfit.

(I know some of the readers hate it when fanfic authors gave outfits

(I know some of the readers hate it when fanfic authors gave outfits. But this isn't a must! It's just a picture in case some of you didn't know what kind of outfit to wear. Just a reference. So don't come at me)

I walk out of the house. D/N instantly come towards me. "Hey, D/N!" I said, gently patting her head. She nuzzle her face in my hands. She even lick my face, making me giggle.

I let out a yelp when someone suddenly back-hugged me. I turn around to see Hiccup. He have a goofy grin on his face. I roll my eyes and turn to look at him.

"Was scaring me really necessary?" I asked. "Nope! I don't even know that you're going to get scared... so, uh... sorry about that..." he said, laughing sheepishly. I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're lucky I love you..." I said. He smiles and lean his forehead against mine. "Indeed... and I love you too..." he said. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I tilt my head and kiss him back.

He pulls away and smiles at me, pecking my cheek softly. I smile back at him. "I'm going to go for a fly. Do you want to come with me?" He asked. "Sure..." I said, nodding my head. He pulls away completely and get Toothless's back, while I get on D/N. Then we soar up in the sky.

I make sure we're far enough from the village. I turn to Hiccup and grin at him. He turns to look at me. "I can tell you're planning something" he said. "Oh you know me so well..." I said, winking at him. Then I let myself fall sideways.

"Y/N!!" He yelled. I let out a laugh and close my eyes as I continue to fall. I open my eyes and see Hiccup speeding towards me on Toothless. I shake my head and look down to see the ocean. Then before I could hit the water, I soar up in the sky. I spin around in the air and laugh happily.

Hiccup have a shocked look on his face as he looks at me. I fly towards him and float in front of him. I tilt my head slightly as I watch his reaction. His eyes are wide and his mouth agape.

"What's the matter, Hiccup? You act like you never knew I had powers... I'm a sorceress, remember?" I said. He blinks and shake his head. "I... I w-was p-panic, okay? Y-You scared m-me" he said, looking away from me. I fly closer towards him and cup his cheeks.

"Awww... is wittle Hiccup worry for me?" I said, in a baby voice. "Of course! I would be a bad boyfriend if I'm not worried for my girlfriend" he said. "Aww..." I cooed softly. I peck his lips and smile. I whistle for D/N to come towards me. I lower myself on her back and grin at Hiccup.

I let out a yawn and stretch my body. "Tired?" He said. "Yeah... I still haven't got the hang of using my magic. It's kind of draining to be honest..." I said. I lay on D/N back, with my arms behind my head as I look up at the sky.

He fly above me and looks down at me. "Then you shouldn't use it too much..." he said. "I have to train Hiccup... I have to master it. Who knows... maybe our next enemy is a lot closer than we thought..." I said. As soon as I said that, a loud boom resonate from the distance.

I turn to look at the distance to see a lot of Dragon traps. This ocean is still a part of Berks. "See?" I said, turning to look at Hiccup. He rolls his eyes at me. I just smile. "Come on... lets go and check..." I said. He just nod his head in agreement. Then we urge our dragons towards that direction.

Time-skip

We finally reach the location of the explosion. We land on the ground, deciding to go on foot. I pull out my sword, just in case someone decided to ambush us. I don't want to use my magic yet, I want to keep it as a back up plan... it'll catch the enemies off guard and it'll be easier for me to fight them off.

I look around the place. "It's a bit quiet for a place that's been a spot of explosion" he said. "Tell me about it..." I said, turning to look at him. I glance behind him and my eyes widened to see someone creeping up behind him. "Hiccup! Behind you!!" I yelled. He turns around and block the attack.

I speed forward and stand next to Hiccup. I glare at the man, with my sword raise. "Who the heck are you?! And what are you doing in our territory!" I said.

"Y/N... I never thought I'd see you again..." the man said. I furrow my eyebrow. "Who are you!! And how did you know my name? Huh?? Answer me!!" I yell angrily.

"Hmm... how imbecile. Just because you found a new home. You forget about us?" He said. "Wait... what?" I said, looking at him in confusion. He starts to chuckle. I take that as a chance to observe him. My eyes eventually land on the crest in his shoulder. My eyes widened as I recognize the symbol. "N-No way...

Father?

*to be continued*