Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

"Should we follow it?" I asks to no one in particular. "Yeah... I think we should..." Astrid said. I nod my head and follows after the dragon.

I wonder where it's trying to lead us to..

-Who Are You?-

Hiccup P.O.V

We follow the dragon as it leads us to a cave. It stops right in front of it. Then it turns to look at us, as if it's making sure that we're following it. After it sees us, it turns around and walk inside the cave.

"Are you sure about this, Hiccup? This could be a trap" Astrid said. "I'm not sure, Astrid... but we need to find out... who knows? There could be someone that needs our help" I said. I take a deep breath and walk inside the cave, with Toothless following close behind me. He acts pretty calm, so I know there won't be any trouble or at least... I hope there isn't.

The dragon stops right in front of something. I walk forward and my eyes widened. "It's a girl!" I said. I make my way over to her. "And she's hurt..." I said as I saw the blood on her shirt.

I turn to the others. "We have to help her! She'll die if we leave her alone..." I said. "You're right... then let's take her with us back to the village!" Astrid said. I nod my head, agreeing with her.

I turn to the dragon. "Will you let us take her? We won't do anything to her... we just wanna help her" I said. The dragon nods it's head. Then I turn to look at Astrid. "Astrid... help me..." I said. She nods her head and walks forward and helps me with the girl.

Time-Skip

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and realize I'm inside a house. I sit up panic, thinking they've found me. I feel a sharp pain on my stomach. Then I feel a soft texture. I look down to see bandage, which covers up to my chest.

I look around the house. "Where am I?" I thought to myself. Then I hear the sound of footsteps. So I turn to the source.

A boy comes into view. That's when I realize this is his house. "Oh you're finally awake..." he said, with a smile on his face. I quickly covers my body with the blanket. "What the heck?!" I scream at him. "What?" He said, looking confused. "How dare you undress me, huh?!" I said, glaring at him. "What? No! It was not me... it was my friend... she's a girl, don't worry" he said.

Then a blonde girl comes into view. "Looks like our guest is awake..." she said. "Did you change me?" I asks. "Yeah..." she said, smiling at me. I start to feel a little relax, knowing that it wasn't a boy who wraps me up in this bandage.

"Hiccup... can you leave for a bit? I need to change her bandage..." the girl said, turning to the boy. The boy just whom I know is Hiccup, turns around and leave.

The girl turns to me, her hand holding a roll of new bandage. "Come on... let's change your bandage..." she said, walking closer to me. I just watch her as she place the bandage on the bed. Then she starts to unwrap the bandage on my body.

"My name is Astrid, by the way..." she said, as she wraps me up in a new bandage. I just stay silent. It's been 12 years since I've last interact with another human. So I don't know how to act. "Hm... you don't talk much, do you?" She said, finishing up. I just look down. "Sorry... it's been so long since I've last interact with another human..." I said. She looks at me in confusion.

"It's only been me and D/N..." I said. Then my eyes widened. "D/N? Where's D/N?!" I yell at her. "W-What? Who?" She said, looking at me wide-eyed. "My dragon! Where is she?!" I said. "Relax... she's outside..." she said. I relax a little and take a deep breath.

"D/N?" I call out. I'm here, Y/N... right outside the house you're in... I'm glad that you are awake... she respond. We are able to talk even when we're far.

I force myself to get up. But Astrid stops me. "Hey... you're not fit enough... don't move too much" she said. I swat her hands off me. "Don't touch me!" I spat at her. She looks taken aback. I grab my hoodie and put it over my head. Then I just walk out of the house.

I speed walk towards D/N and hugs her. "D/N... I got scared for a moment... I thought I lost you..." I said. She leans her head down. Don't worry about me, Y/N... you're the one who's in a near death situation... she said. I pull back slightly and looks into her eyes. I smile at her and she licks my face, making me giggle slightly.

Hiccup P.O.V

I watch as the girl interact with her dragon. "She seems so close with it..." I said to myself. "Yeah... she even ignored me when I said to stay in bed..." Astrid said, coming out of the house. I turn to her, feeling surprised at what she just told me. "she did?" I said. She nods her head.

"I don't know Hiccup... I just got a weird vibe about this girl... she seems... different..." she said. I just turn my head towards the girl. She seems perfectly normal to me.

Toothless comes next to me and watch the girl. She turns to look at Toothless and smiles. Toothless looks excited.

Y/N P.O.V

I saw a midnight black dragon looking at me. I turn to him and smile. I raise my hand and wave for the dragon to come closer. He did and bows to me. I just smile and pat his head.

"W-What? H-how? He's never acted like that before" Hiccup said as he walks towards me. I turn to him and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know..." I lied. I can't tell him the truth. I can't let him know that I'm a Dragon Princess. At least... not yet.

*to be continued*