Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

"I love you too, Hiccup" I said. He place his hand on my cheek as I pull away. He leans in and gently places a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, tilting my head slightly as I respond to his kiss. I'm so happy! I'm about to get married to the love of my life!

-The Happiest Day-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting on the chair, in front of the mirror. Astrid is currently working on my hair. We were not on a good terms before, since according to her... I've stolen Hiccup from her.

But she finally accepted the fact that Hiccup chose me and not her after the battle. When she saw how much Hiccup and I truly love one another. How hard I tried to protect everyone, including Hiccup.

Now Astrid and I are like sisters. We have became very inseparable. Astrid was so happy after learning Hiccup have proposed to me. She instantly claims that she'll be my bridesmaid. Of course, I wouldn't want anyone aside from her.

"You're so pretty, Y/N! I'm sure Hiccup would drool when he saw you" Astrid said. I smile at her through the mirror. I feel my cheeks starting to grow warm after she said that.

"Thank you, Astrid. You've really done an awesome job. This hairstyle is gorgeous. I love it!" I said. She grins at me and puff up her chest out of pride. I let out a giggle at her reaction.

"Is the bride ready? The wedding is going to start any seconds now... everyone is already waiting" someone said. I turn my head to see Ruffnut. She's also wearing a dress which was quite rare to see. But she's beautiful. I smile softly at her and nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm ready..." I said. She nods her head and grins at me. I turn to look at Astrid as she helps me stands up. She hold my hand in hers and smiles reassuringly at me when she notices the look of nervousness on my face. I just give her a smile and take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerve.

We make our way towards the wedding venue. There's a curtain in front of me. I'm place my hands together in front of me, as the curtain splits into two. Everyone's eyes instantly turns to look at me. I let out a shaky breath and turn my head to look at where Hiccup is standing. He's staring at me in awe. I smile softly at him, feeling at ease.

I slowly make my way down the aisle of people who gave me a pathway. I keep my eyes on Hiccup, so I won't feel nervous. I notice Hiccup's eyes are starting to tear up. I just smile softly at him.

I stop when I stand in front of him. The one that will unite us in this marriage is Gothi. She nods towards Hiccup. He offers his hands to me. I gently place my hand on his. He smiles softly at me.

Gothi gently drape a fabric over our hands, wrapping them up. She places her staff on top of our hands. She nods towards Hiccup, who cups my cheek softly and places a soft kiss against my lips.

"To the chief and chieftess!" Gobbler said, making the others burst into a chorus of screams and cheers. I smile into the kiss and kisses Hiccup back, tilting my head a little.

"I love you, my wife..." he said, gently caressing my cheek. I lean into his touch and closes my eyes. I place my hand on top of his, smiling softly in happiness.

"I love you too, my husband..." I said. I open my eyes to look at him. He leans in and places a kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger against my skin. I smile at his loving gesture and closes my eyes, trying to savor every bits of it.

3 Years Later

3 years have passed since our wedding day. I'm sitting in front of the porch of our house as I watch Hiccup playing with our little daughter. She's 3 years old. She's a splitting image of us.

Zephyr let out a laugh when finally manage to catch her. I let out a soft giggle at their exchange. I want to join their little game. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that and that is because I'm 9 months pregnant.

I gently place my hand on top of my pregnant belly. I look down as I caress my belly softly. My due time can come any day. So Hiccup makes sure that I'm well rested as we wait for the day our second child comes to the world.

Hiccup walks over to me and take a seat. He looks and sounded breathless. I let out a giggle at him. "Tired?" I asked. He just nod his head, while still trying to catch his breath. I shake my head and giggles once again.

"I'm getting too old for this..." he said. I let out a laugh as he lean his head on my shoulder. I place my hand on his head, gently caressing his hair. D/N let out a gleeful laugh as she runs towards me. She places her head on my belly.

"Hello there, baby sister... or brother" she said, making me giggle softly. I let out a soft giggle and gently caress her hair. She have the same hair color as her father. She's a truly beautiful girl.

"Promise mama that you're going to be a good sister to your younger sibling, okay?" I said. She moves her head from my belly and looks at me. She grins and nods her head.

"Of course! I'm going to be the best sister!" She declared proudly. I let out a soft giggle at her words. I pat the spot next to me, signaling her to move there. She did as I ask. I gently pulls her into my embrace.

***

I'm currently walking through Berk. Hiccup is walking next to me, carrying Zephyr on his neck and holding my hand. I hold my belly as we walk, greeting people here and there.

Suddenly, I feel something running down my thigh. "H-Hiccup..." I said, as I stopped walking. My action stops Hiccup as well as he turns to look at me. He let out a gasp as he quickly places Zephyr down and scoops me up in his arms. Right at that moment, Astrid and Fishlegs walks towards us.

"Astrid! Fishlegs help! Y/N is about to give birth. Call Gothi!" Hiccup said. Astrid's eyes widened and nod her head. She turns around and runs off. I let out a pained cry, making Hiccup turn to look at me. "Hang in there, love. You're going to be okay..." he said. I just nod my head as he make his way back to our house, while Fishlegs carry Zephyr.

Time-skip

I let out a pained cry as I try my best to push the baby out of me. Hiccup is sitting next to me, holding my hand and gently wipe the sweat from my forehead. He continue to whisper encouraging words into my ear.

A sound of baby's crying filled the house after one final push. I let out a sigh of relief as I let my head fall onto the pillow. Hiccup smiles softly and gently place a soft kiss on my forehead.

Gothi walks towards us, carrying a bundle in her arms. She gently places the baby in my arms. Hiccup smiles softly at the sight of our newborn baby.

"Hey, baby..." I cooed softly as I hold the baby in my arms. I turn to look at Hiccup and smiles brightly. "Look Hiccup... he's your son..." I said, smiling softly at my husband. He smiles softly at me and turn to our son. He leans down and place a soft kiss on our baby's head. 

"What should we name him, love?" He asked, turning to look at me. I gesture him, encouraging him to name our son. He just smiles and turn to look at our son. "I'll name you... Nuffink" he said.

"Nuffink~ welcome to the world, baby..." I said. Hiccup smiles softly and peck my lips. I smile at him and turn to look at our baby. D/N, I'm so happy now... after so long, I have finally found the family I longed to have. It would be more meaningful for me if you're here. But despite that, today is still...

The happiest day

*to be continued*