18.

Looking toward the end of the bed she saw Ambrose pouting. "That's usually my spot."
"Behind me? Or in from of Lexi?"
"Both"
She snickered before patting the empty side in front of her, "Get in where you fit in and don't make a fuss"
---------------

Lúa playfully shook her head as she pushed Ambrose out the door, "Of course not."

Ambrose face paled, "What do you mean of course not! Why won't you miss me?"

She bit her lip in her best effort not to laugh at the mans dramatic distress. He and Emil taking poor aching tooth Myron to see a dentist.

Ambrose had insisted on taking the boy himself because he was big brother Ambrose and a dependable adult good at adulting.

But Emil immediately snatched the keys from the  hook while Ambrose was off in his own world feeling up a unbothered Aleksei not even a full three minutes later.

"Because I'll see all three of you in a couple of hours. Now go! Shoo shoo!"

Ambrose gave the ugliest pout and turned to walk off the porch.

Lúa chuckled, "Ambroseeeee"

He turned around with a glint of hope in his eyes, she was certainly spoiling him too much. She blew four kisses. "One for you, one for Emil, and two for my adorable son Myron. Bye bye" and closed the door before Ambrose could form a expression or process the sweet words.

Lúa happily watched Aleksei practice his runway walk, consisting of several outfit change intermissions. Something about dressing the man up just brought her such a sense of satisfaction.

She stood up and seemed to bounced over toward him, staring at the man adoringly.

He gave a light smile back, "You're very pretty Lúa"

The compliment definitely startled the woman because a soft blush rose up her neck and she turned to face away from him, clearing her already clear throat. "Right back at you. Let's uhm... let's do another outfit. I wanna see you in-"

"Preferably pajamas, I'm exhausted"

Lúa pouted, "I didn't even get to style your hair in the pigtails yet"

"Your relentless" Aleksei chuckled, "Plus I'm sure they would fit you way better then me darling" he continued as he let a hand lazily slide up the back of Lua's neck into her curls.

She wanted to glare the man to death but, as usual he was a devil with his hands. She felt like silly putty in the mans hands, bracing herself on the mans now rumpled white dress shirt.

She didn't notice she'd closed her eyes until she was reopening them, Aleksei's other hand firmly sliding up her neck to raise her chin.

She could feel his raspy breathe on her pinkish ear and her breathe caught, "Did you know the main reason I became a model wasn't for the clothes. It was because I absolutely adore cute things"

And then his lips were on hers, the perfect blend of a well cared for man.