28.

"So where does Ambrose fit into this Quiet people love?"

"Ambrose is a sense of peace within his self"

Lua looked around the room, everyone was bustling about, getting their hair and makeup did, a few stragglers getting their outfits fitted with a few minor changes here and there. Aleksei sat in front of her, hair, makeup, and outfit done to a T. Still Lua buzzed around the man as if she would find something to fix. Aleksei was beaming, so obviously having the time of his life, enjoying the environment and the attention.

"You look so cute in my designs I just wanna shower you with kisses." Lua Gushed. He looks absolutely breathtaking.

Aleksei gave her a dazzling smile, a light pink hue to his ears showing. "I've never been so sad to wear pretty makeup, I'll look forward to your affection after the show then darling."

Lua nodded with a light cheerful laugh

"Mr. Aleksei, your in the next line up." A soft voice called out

Aleksei nodded at the Intern and and stood up, making his way to his line. But not before pausing momentarily to send a wink to Lua, "Make sure you keep your eyes above the neck at all times Ms.Price."

Lua gave a light laugh, "When have I ever done that?"

Aleksei shared a laugh of his on, a brief shrug before he was back on his way.

Lua hurried to the audience, Emil removing the book he'd had saving her seat. The models looked fantastic. Everyone was in their element, every straut, twirl, sashay, pose, eye contact, and posture perfect. The outfits were phenomenal and the energy was through the roof. And just when the group thought things couldn't get any better, he strauted onto the stage.

A soft chorus of gasps at the mans raunchy appearance waved through the audience, the moment their eyes drank in the tall icy haired man draped in fake love bites and barely any clothing besides a few red pieces they knew who he was. The sin of lust, and the scratches strategically placed on his upper back only solidified the idea, the man was hot as hell and his beauty alone should have been a sin.

And Lua tried, she really did, but there was no way in hell she could keep her eyes above his neck.

Aleksei sat calmly, the makeup artist removing his dramatic makeup. The moment he finished Aleksei was off on his search for Lua. Who was already in route to the man, a iced Tea in her right hand, because the air had gotten a bit humid with all the bodies, and a freshly applied cherry chapstick in her right.

Aleksei spotted Lua before she saw him, and the moment she looked up from checking the lid was secure on the tea she was off the ground. Her body relaxing when she saw the silky strands of icy hair and his porcelain arms wrapped around her waist. "I come baring gifts" She stated proudly.

He gently sat her down on her feet and took a step back to access her gifts, and Lua pushed the cold drink into his hand.

He took a sip and looked up surprised, "My favorite"

Lua nodded in a obviously fashion, "I asked Ambrose, he always knows everybody's everything. The second gift-" she said pushing out the chapstick. He looked down confused but took it. And the moment he looked back at her she grabbed his face in her hands and gently pulled him down enough for to pepper kisses from the top of his forehead to his chin. Ending it off with a dramatic press of their lips and a loud mwah sound when she pulled away. She ruffled his hair and pushed his back into a up straight position, taking her chapstick back and wiping the sides of his mouth. After pocketing the lip balm she grabbed his free hand and led casually dressed, makeup free, long haired man to the exit where Emil, Ambrose, and Myron stood waiting with two pairs of flowers.

Myron pressed a bouquet of orange blossoms to Aleksei and a bouquet of lavender roses and Hydrangeas to a confused Lua's chest.

"What are these for?" She asked ready to pass the flowers to Aleksei but he just shook his head no when she extended them towards him.

Emil chucked, "That one is for you, Ambrose has been planning which flowers to get you for the last week and a half"

Lua looked over at Ambrose waiting on a explanation, he refused to meet her eye. "Flowers have their own language..."

"And these say what?"

Myron rolled his eyes dramatically, "Gotta take it into my hands, Love at first sight for the Lavenders, Hydrangeas for family. Obviously those ones are for me. Aleksei's mean eternal love from those two goofs. Now can you three get to the good part of do i have to do that too?"

Lua snickered with a hot face, Ambrose covering Myron's mouth. "We've got it from here, I think."

Aleksei leaned into Emil's chest, a sweet smell of cherry lingering on his person. Emil tapping Ambrose's shoulder without noticing. Ambrose stood stiff as a board, he'd been so excited to be the one to ask earlier, but now he felt like he was gonna pass out at any second.

"Lua... WillYouBeOurGirlfriend?"

By this point Lua was beet red from holding in a laugh and just the second hand embarrassment of their awkwardness. "Hell Yes" she said trying her best to engulf all three men in a hug.

A loud camera shuttle went off and Myron snickered to himself, "This ones going on the fridge back home." And just like that he was running off to the car, Lua half heartedly chasing him down screaming to delete her looking so sappy. Ambrose wanting to join on the fun easily catching up to Lua and tossing her over his shoulder, slowing into a jog to chase Myron, neither having any intention of deleting the photo.

Myron stuck his tongue out, Aleksei watching the group fondly "Next stop Singapore"

Emil nodded a ghost of a smile playing over his own lips, "Next stop Singapore."

1037| Double update again whewwww, now I can peacefully go and handle some of my responsibilities. That wraps up these sweeties month in Europe! Next stop Singapore
~ Angel Out! <333