33. [M]

A.N - This entire chapter is smut !!!WARNING!!! If this is something that makes you uncomy please wait for the next update and skip this one :) If you would like to read a one liner about what happens in this update please scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Here -"
- Angel

She made a exaggerated barfing sound at the word love but didn't bother pulling her hands back, "We're gonna have so much fun later."

Lua sat on the edge of the bed, left thigh crossed over her right. Ambrose on his knees savoring the flesh of her feet and legs, a vibrator lodged snuggly up his ass. His skin still dewy from the long meticulous shower he had taken upon arrival home, which had consisted of him coming out with a smug Emil and a puppy tail vibrating butt-plug sitting nice and firm inside of him. Aleksei insisting they would join once the main part of the scene had began.

Lua lazily drug her nails gently through the strands of Ambrose's hair, massaging his scalp as she gave light phrases of praise to the rosy cheeked man. She reached into the bag sitting next to her and slid on the fluffy headband ears, leaning back on her forearms to take in the sight before her.

"Look at you, all flustered from head to toe." She leaned a hand towards his face, cupping his chin as he burrowed further into the soft hand with closed eyes. She had increased the vibration strength with the small remote she'd been toying with in her unoccupied hand, and if Ambrose's furrowed eyebrows and deep frown was anything to go by. He was feeling the repercussions. "Who are you trying to fool?" She drug her nail down his neck and onto his upper arm, before dragging her finger back up.  The man was so stubborn, tryin to prove he wasn't the one who should be doing the bending. Though the goose bumps on his skin and the throbbing erection staring directly up at Lua said otherwise.

"Don't you want to be a good boy" She uncrossed her legs, her foot sliding up the base of his dick. "My' good boy?"

Ambrose caved.

He looked up at her with those sexy green eyes and gave a eager series of several nods causing the woman to give a light pleased chuckle.

Her voice was deep with lust and left no room for refute or debate, "Then open your mouth, stick your tongue out, and lick." Her hand slid from the base of Ambrose's neck, running her thumb over his Adam's apple on the way to his mouth as she helped part his lips. 

And like the good boy he was, Ambrose immediately followed instructions, leaning foreword to latch onto her core making her give a low groan. His hands circled around her thighs tightly, sliding her closer to the edge of the bed to better the angle. She gripped his shoulders to steady herself as his hot, rough tongue lapped at her unrelentingly.

She let out a light mewl mixed laugh, "Mmm...were you that excited to tast- ah. Taste me?"

She didn't expect a actual answer back, but Ambrose pulled away. Looking up at her with hazy eyes and a glistening chin. "More then you could ever know"

"Guess you'll just have to show me what words can't" She said happily, nudging his head back. She leaned her head back with a satisfied moan as the man continued to suck, nip, lick, and layer kisses on her exposed thighs here and there. One of his hands leaving her thigh to instead interlock with her hand on the bed as they closed in on her orgasm.

"Ahh- God yes!" Lua moaned as she came, having to pry Ambrose's head from between her slightly quivering legs. She ran her tongue over her lip briefly, patting the area on the bed behind her. "Ass up."

Ambrose seemed to follow orders a lot more eagerly then before. He crawled into the middle of the bed on all fours, sliding his hands underneath him to grab his ankles. Leaving his shoulders pressed into the bed as he angled his face to the side, looking back at Lua with a expectant look.