5.

Lúa drunk so much she thought she might need her stomach pumped, she was definitely a little sloppy while Ambrose was up playing cup pong with no problem.

This time she couldn't hide her pout, "Myron's more fun then a trip with you losers anyway."

Liquid courage had removed the memory that one of said losers was very much in charge of her at the moment.

Emil rose a eyebrow, "And why is that?"

Lúa focused hard on her empty shot, they had refused to refill it anymore. "Myron understand me. We don't have to talk to communicate, and when we do it's in Gallego. It reminds me of home."

Emil's lips held a ghost of a smile, "He likes you."

Lúa nodded, "y- yeah I know. But I'm not into taking kids as one of my lovers, that's too weird." Her hiccup in between causing her to frown

Aleksei's curiously finally over powered him, "plural?" he interjected

Lúa blushed a bit at her mistake, but she reminded herself of their own situation and relaxed. "Yeah, plural."

"Come on, up."

Lúa groaned feeling herself being hoisted up, she wanted to complain but settled on a "mhkajs" and placing her head deeper into the crook of the warm neck.

That's when she decided the neck smelled extremely edible, like warm carmel drizzle. So she gave it a slow lick before latching onto the soft patch of skin.

The body carrying her tensed

"Did she just?"

The body under her trembled in laugher, "Like a leech. Hurry and get the door opened Ambrose."

"Where are her keys?" Ambrose shot back looking in the back seat.

"Try her purse darling." Aleksei said from the passenger side.

Ambrose shook his head. "Hell no. Last time I went in a women's purse my mom tried to choke me with her gucci bag straps."

Banter between the three went back and fourth, Lúa completely marking up the vulnerable neck below her.