24.

And just like that all hell had broke lose, because the moment Ambrose swung his fist into Damien's temple, Emil and Aleksei had turned into the curve of the space leading to the bathroom. And a surprised Dakotah was quickly removing himself from the ground.

Lua hurriedly ushered the a confused Myron into the car, stuffing him next to a pissed Ambrose before quickly sliding into the car herself. Emil quickly swizzling out the cinema parking lot, a hand on Aleksei's headrest as he used it to see behind him. Blatantly ignoring the rear view camera in his hurry to depart.

"What the hel- OW" Myron cried out when Lua flicked his ear

"Language." She frowned, placing her hand back under her. She would rather die then let her son see her so shaken up again. "Don't worry about.

"You should leave worrying to the adults" Aleksei said looking at Myron from the rear view mirror, going back to reading directions from the GPS to Emil. He slid a hand back and gently patted Ambrose's thigh, "I'll clean your hands up when we make it back to the house Darling"

Myron scowled between Aleksei and Lua, his scowl only softening when he saw his brothers minors bruises starting to form on his knuckle. A cut on one bleeding a bit. The next he noticed was the slight shiver going through Lua. And while the late afternoons air was a bit nippy, the inside of the car could only be described as uncomfortably warm.

Myron gave a long sigh and slid his earbuds out his pocket. It was obviously Ambrose had gotten into a fight, which had probably freaked out Lua. Ambrose used to get into fights quite often when he was younger, it was definitely pretty scary. He could relate to the Lua, if they would just tell him. Instead of patronizing him, he was sixteen not ten.

Ambrose hissed as the disinfectant brushed against his knuckles, the softness from the cotton swab not really helping

Aleksei gave a apologetic look, "Sorry Darling. But I'm almost done"

Emil handed Lua her shoe, she perked up at the sight of her expensive wedge, "I thought that'd be the last time i saw this shoe" She chuckled

Emil shook his head amusedly, the woman had hit Dakotah directly in the forehead with the hardest part of the wedge the moment he went to grab Ambrose off Damien before turning and sprinting toward Myron's movie theater.

The next time the boy went to get up Aleksei has put a harsh foot on his neck, daring him to move another inch. Begrudgingly the former laid down stiffly. Emil had to pry Ambrose off the blood Damien beneath him, the latter not even attempting to fight back at this point. The moment Ambrose had dodged not two, but three of his swings he had realized there was no point in fighting back.

By this point security was coming, but they were all the way across the big cinema, and Ambrose had indeed started a fist fight. Tossing the pissed man over his shoulder, Emil grabbed Aleksei's hand and they were hauling ass out the theater. Lua and Myron not too far behind them.

"It's been a while since we've had such excitement" Emil states to no one in particular.

Aleksei nodded as he finished putting ointment on Ambrose's hand, he finished it off with a soft pat on Ambrose's chest and a light peck on the lips.

Emil sat down, pulling Lua into his lap "So, which one of you two little devils is gonna tell us what those fuckers did?"

Lua and Ambrose eyes connected, neither in the mood to speak. But after a moment Lua explained. Starting from her and Myron's first encounter with Damien at the mall, Myron making a sound of discontent when he was reminded of the pervert. Ambrose taking over from the moment he'd noticed her.

By the end he looked ready to go a round two with Damien and Dakotah. Saying how sick Damien sounded and how Dakotah was a enabler.

Emil's hold on Lua had tightened, almost uncomfortably. "Had I known this I wouldn't have pulled Ambrose off him until he was on the brink of death"

Aleksei nodded, "I should have choked out the other one with my shoe"

Ambrose looked intently at Lua and stopped himself before he could get out what he was struggling not to ask. He looked over to Myron and gave a small smile, "good job protecting her at the mall. You can wash up first, we'll all be heading to bed in a little bit"

Myron understood this was Ambrose's way of excusing him from the turn the conversation was about to take and while he wasn't pleased about it, he understood it might not be something he wanted to hear anyway.

Once Myron had bid goodnight Ambrose's smile dropped, "Did he-" he took a deep breathe. "Did he ever force you to-" the words seem to thick for his mouth to get out. And even thicker for his mind to digest.

Lua's eyes went wide, sinking farther into Emil's body. For a moment there was no sounds but Ambrose's heavy breathing, finally Lua cleared her throat. She had meant to speak, she really did intend to give a verbal answer. But the moment she went to say yes, the weight of that answer hit her like a truck. To tell herself she was raped was one thing. But to admit it to three other people was entirely different. It made it real. And she wasn't sure she was ready for it to be real, but she knew they would never look at her as less of a woman for it. Less of a person. After opening and closing her mouth a few times, tears dancing along her waterline, she settled for a nod.

And Ambrose was up and off the couch, she was being passed to Aleksei who took her with open arms, and Emil was slamming the door Ambrose had opened shut.

1016 words! Triple update!!! Whewww