10.

And between watching Zombie Land: Double Tap and smacking Ambrose's hand away ever time he tried to feed her popcorn, Lúa couldn't even tell herself when just exactly when she'd become so comfortable being with these men.
--- Italics = Galician

"I wonder who'd you choose in a kiss, marry, and kill game."

Lúa looked up startled, she'd almost cut her finger peeling the potatoes. "Between?"

Myron wiggled his eyes, "The only three men around your age, don't worry, I know if I was older I'd be the one you marry. I've got that effect on ladies."

Lúa snorted, "yeah your as smooth as a rusty needle ridge kid. Kiss Aleksei, Marry Emil, Kill Ambrose. Because lord forbid he ever hear anything else, he'd probably never leave me alone about it."

Myron beamed, "Good. If you'd said my brother in any other spot I'd be concerned, he's a idiot."

Lúa frowned slightly, "He's not that bad."

Unconsciously she'd waltzed right into the teens trap and he started laughing the moment he knew she realized it, if anybody knew Ambrose wasn't that bad it'd be the little brother he'd taken in without a second thought.

"Little kids that misbehave should eat more veggies then the average person."

Myron dramatically gasped, "Thats not true!"

Lúa shrugged pulling out heaps of vegetables to cut up in the soup. "Guess we've both been fooled."

Everyone but Aleksei looked exhausted when the three walked through the door, Ambrose immediately flinging themself onto the couch with Lúa. Emil gravitating toward his recliner. Aleksei looked so refreshed that it even made Lúa feel a little bit brighter.

"You look like you've had the time of your life."

Aleksei chuckled, "I got to try on a bunch of clothes from old fashion shows to see what kind fit my appearance the best. Their making changes to their original designs to fit each model, it was fun."

Emil groaned reached out to grab the bubbly man and plopped him right on his lap, "Thats good baby."

Ambrose glared lifting his head from where he'd sneakily laid it on Lua's lap, "tHaTs gOoD bAbY. My damn hands hurt!" He turned to face Lúa, "look at my babies!" He shoved his hands upward so Lúa could see his slightly calloused hands.

She frowned before beginning to massage them one at a time causing Ambrose to close his eyes in appreciation.

Myron was still asleep on the other recliner across from Emil and Aleksei, the poor boys stomach was stuffed with homemade soup and then cheesecake to boot.

"Whenever you're ready to eat if food in the kitchen."

Lúa had expected Ambrose to skitter off but it was actually Aleksei, she found this excited side of him quite cute. It was a nice contrast to his usually calm demeanor, though she was sure it was probably something that would only last a day or two before he got settled into routine with the new job location.

Ambrose grumbled, "I wanna eat but my hands hurt" he jutted out his bottom lip and Lúa rolled her eyes.

"I'm not feeding you."