32.

Ambrose let out a breathe of relief following suit, leaving a pouting Lua to get ready. She really wanted to see him all dressed up like a puppy, maybe even peg him. Still she huffed and pulled herself together and began preparing her clothes for the day. Making her way to the master bedroom in suite bathroom, it was huge. The entire thing was open space, a tub next to a walk in shower, his and her sinks. The toilet with bidet. Her favorite so far this morning, the dual setting shower head.

Emil sat across Ambrose in the restaurant booth,  Ambrose having stated he was specifically separating the two for the welfare of the waiter they'd gotten. Emil and Lua snickering unapologetically at the old memory. Myron not quite understanding the joke as he shrugged looking over the menu and out the 27th floor window. Aleksei came from the restrooms soon after, scooting Ambrose further in the booth. Lua on the end of their side, closest to the window.

She gave conniving smile to the pale man who just shook his head playfully knowing she was up to something. She innocently rested her head on Ambrose's shoulder onlooking at his open menu. It wasn't long before the waiter, Ivory, came to ask their orders. He looked fairly young, maybe early college. Sweet dimples, bright mocha eyes, black hair, and warm ivory skin to match his name tag. Myron looked absolutely awestruck at the slightly older boy and it was extremely hard for Lua not to snort. Poor Ymir, I don't think that infatuations gonna be enough to hold Myron until college.

When it came time to order Emil ended up choosing Bar-B-Q Pork ribs and crab Rangoon, Aleksei getting Beef Skewers and two steamed Bar-B-Q pork buns for a rosy eyed Myron, Ambrose settled on three different buns- hot steamed curry chicken, spicy beef, and garlic chicken, and finally Lua ordered the won ton soup with extra dumplings. Ivory looked just a bit overwhelmed but took it with a grain of salt before asking them their drinks. Myron, finally having found enough pride to stop gawking, chose a Milo Dinosaur. Lua the Bandung, Ambrose appreciating the color also getting one, Aleksei wanting a Bubble Tea, and Emil a Singapore Sling.

Once everybody was satisfied with their order, Ivory read it back to them and was off to place in their orders. Myron sat checking his blushing face using his slight reflection from the window before quickly shooting a series of texts and pocketing his phone. He sipped the waters they had all been given to start off with and leaned his head against the booth closing his eyes, the poor boy looked too stress to be a single sixteen year old.

Lua leaned her head off Ambrose's shoulder before leaning up to his ear, she used both her hands to cover the sides of her mouth. Ambrose, now purely focused on what she could say, sitting perfectly still. So when Lua gently bit his ear lope and he went stiff no one could tell the difference. "Let's play when we get to the house yea?" She leaned back into her seat resuming her position with her head on his shoulders, lightly trailing her hand closest to him in circles in the upper middle of his thigh. He closed his eyes tightly, Adam's apple throbbing, and gave a barely noticeable nod.

She smiled and pecked his cheek, "Good boy."

Emil, now catching on, gently kicked her leg before sending her a look. "Behave."

Pleased with her answer she just nodded and leaned her hand over the table, he placed his hand in hers and she shook her head no. "I want the glasses."

He snorted before passing her the purse she'd had him carry, watching her happily slide on his shades. Once she was done she sat her purse on her right and slid her hand back into Emil's rather pleased. "It's gonna be a good day, I can feel it."

By the time almost everyone was a bit over halfway done with their food Aleksei had barely picked over one of his beef skewers, Lua looked at him with a frown. She didn't bother pointing it out in front of everybody but sent him a motherly look that'd she'd send to Myron mouthing the words "try to eat just a bit more". He had a habit of slyly picking over food to make it look well eaten, but it was one he'd really only picked up on the closer they got to the Iceland trip. Ambrose having told her that last year when they prepared to take a trip to see Aleksei's parents he'd gotten a bit homesick. And so he always seemed to be thinking about if he wanted to move closer to home, however neither Ambrose nor Emil were ready to just uproot from their lives in South Carolina. And in all honestly, they knew Aleksei wasn't either, but he probably would enjoy more trips to see his parents. They were really close.

And Lua wasn't gonna let the man stress his pretty self sick over it. She much preferred them all happy and healthy. He was much to sweet a soul to be worrying alone when he had four people who cared about him dearly right beside him.

The man looked at her with the first pout she had ever seen grace his face and wanted to immediately curl in his lap, but she settled for leaning her arm behind Ambrose and giving him a hearty pat on the back. Which in hindsight was so random it was most likely what made he chuckle.

Ambrose perked up and leaned close to Lua's hair, "can we use the bag on Aleksei?"

She gave him a honeyed smile, "We'll definitely be using the bag amongst other things."

He gave a confused smile and cockeyed his head to the side with a nervous chuckle, "So you always planned for Aleksei to join?"

"Nope, he's not in the plan at all. If he and Emil join, it'll just be our bonus. Finish your food Ciel" She said with a wicked grin, the man tried to slink his way into Aleksei's side but the he just scooted Ambrose back into Lua's. After all, Aleksei was just as excited to see Ambrose in whatever Lua had put into the bag from the mall he and Emil had heard so much about.

He interlocked his leg with Emil and they sat in a comfortable silence finishing their food and watching Ambrose pester Lua about giving him more details, which she completely ignored. Myron full on napping on the window having finished his meal before the others.

"Patience is a virtue Ambrose" Emil eventually chimed in

"One I've never had!" He exhaled dramatically, turning he fully angled his body towards Lua and grasped both her smaller hands in his. "People in love don't keep secrets from each other, come on. Tell me." He spoke with a big cheesy smile and half closed lids, the area by his eye crinkling. He was definitely working his cutesy MIMBO appearance  to the max. But Lua was used to it, and she didn't give in. Because where's the fun in that?

She made a exaggerated barfing sound at the word love but didn't bother pulling her hands back, "We're gonna have so much fun later."

1211 words| Deep down Ambrose is flourishing at the attention, he's just extremely inpatient. He loves to stay ahead of the curve. And while he may have the physical appearance of a male bimbo, lets not forget that cutie is very good at his job :) <333. QOD: What style of housing is your favorite? AA: I really like Country French style homes, Mediterranean style houses, and a bit of contemporary here and there.