15.

"... shut up."
Ambrose took that as a yes slinging the woman up and over his shoulder as he bulldozed the rest of the way to the woman's room. Completely disregarding her cursing his existence and whacking his back half heartedly.
---

Ambrose cuddled his head further into Lúa's chest, "You're so soft" he happily purred.

She grunted in response but didn't bother shoving him away, instead she settled for tugging at the silky strands of blond that laid messily atop his head.

His rough hand rubbing circles on the exposed part of her stomach before flattening and rubbing her hip, Lúa shuddered before pouting. "Sleep. Don't push your luck."

Ambrose looked up, "Am I really pushing it?"

Lúa slitted her eyes before huffing and squeezing the mans head tighter to her body. "Shut up and sleep."

Ambrose loving the affection gave a goofy smile wrapping his arms full around the strong willed women's abdomen, "Anything for you"

Lúa and Myron easily strolled through the mall, slushees in hand. Glasses on their faces, both from Emil's personal collection. True Mother and son Icons.

"Did you get everything you wanted?"

Myron looked down at his bag full of CD's and nodded surely, "Everything and then sum"

Lúa nodded before she cursed, "I'm going to grab one more thing and then we can drop lunch off for Aleksei."

Myron cocked his head to the side, "Why only Aleksei? Didn't he cook everyone a lunch before he went to sleep yesterday?"

Lúa nodded, "Yes. but Ambrose, like the greedy little pig he is, ate it along with his own on top of his breakfast. And Aleksei didn't have enough time to make another one. Emil won't mind sharing his but he's a big man he'll need the whole lunch to fill him up."

Myron looked thoughtful for a second, then he snickered.

"What?"

"I'm not sure if you sound like a housewife or a mother. But it's kinda funny"

Lúa rolled her eyes playfully, about to respond before she felt a push in her shoulder and her slushee started heading towards the ground.

She hissed simultaneous to the sound of raspberry slushee squirting against the mall flooring and turned her attention up to a man about Aleksei's height. Familiar Dark hazel eyes looked into Lúa's, both reflecting surprise.

"Well fuck me."