23.

[Recap] "I assume your not here alone, and with that being said, I'll be taking my leave." She went to slip past him when another pair of eyes met hers and stopped her dead in her tracks.
Why do things never work for me?
---

Damien slung a arm around Dakotah, leaning his head on the slightly taller mans shoulder. A sick smile gracing his lips as he drank in Lua, "Well well well. I would've never expected to see you again so soon."

Lua frowned not so subtly reaching around her person looking for her phone, only to grimace harder when she realized shed slid it into Emil's pocket. His pocket being way deeper then her own and therefore less likely to fall out.

"Starting to think your stalking me" She grumbled, eyes assessing the situation. He would probably grab her either way it went. She could only hope to catch the eye of a employee or a upstanding bystander, but in the small of the corner neither would see her.

Making up her mind, she turned on her feet and started to walk to the concession stand, Small spaces with Damien were not her friend and Dakotah was the exact opposite of a upstanding bystander.

She saw Ambrose at the end of the line with his cup, most likely wanting a refill. He did indeed, drink like a fish. Lua's eyes went wide with hope as she raised her hand to flag down the man before a tight grip was placed on her wrist and began to pull her hand down and back. The movement catching Ambrose's eye as he was already struggling not to go and peek at his partners in their movie theater. He frowned when he noticed the two men behind Lua, and was rushing toward them when he saw one had Lua's wrist.

He made it across the cinema in record time grabbing Damien's arm and harshly prying it off the small woman, easily sliding Lua behind him. She slid his phone out his back pocket quickly punching in the code he'd shared with her more times then she could remember, shooting a mass text to Emiel and Aleksei saying to come to the bathroom ASAP.

Lua nippled on her fingernail, upset at herself for not bringing her purse like she had started to. Her mace and pocket knife sitting there comfortably.

"What the fuck were you trying to do pulling on a woman like that?!' Ambrose started

Damien's eyes went wide before he put on innocent eyes, cowering behind Dakotah who just let him. "I was just trying to catch up with my ex-girlfriend, I don't know what it looked like but that's all it was. Seriously..."

Ambrose frowned at the word ex-girlfriend, shifting to slightly look back at Lua. His eyes falling to her darkening wrist. And like that, any thought of having a peaceful conversation Damien thought he could weasel out of Ambrose was as good as dead. Ambrose reached out his left arm and grabbed the front of Damien's shirt, his right arm shoving Dakotah before the man could intervene. And just like that all hell had broke lose, because the moment Ambrose swung his fist into Damien's temple, Emil and Aleksei had turned into the curve of the space leading to the bathroom. And a surprised Dakotah was quickly removing himself from the ground. 

Under 580 words but its a double update :)|Q.O.D (question of the day) What is your favorite Trope?
A.A (author answer) I think i have a soft spot for grumpy characters being soft for the sunshine characters. Very uwu