Temporary Madness

|TEMPORARY MADNESS|

~*~

Ito nga ba'y isang pansamantalang kabaliwan lamang, O higit pa...?

_____________________

Message for reader's

Please avoid mentioning in each comment sections other novels or other characters that have nothing to do with my Story. Avoid comparing this work with other works here on Wattpad because writers have their own thoughts and concepts. If you'll see one don't assume things that can offend the writer, of course We cannot avoid the coincidence of stories events sometimes, but always remember that it's just random and accidental scenes that are also there in other works you've read before, My story has nothing to do with them. If you don't like this story and respect is not in your vocabulary then don't go on to the next chapter. Just remove my work from your library. Please Take this seriously. I will block or mute Hard headed reader's for reprimands. It's up to you if you want to unfollow me.

This Story is a work of fiction. Names characters, people, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manners.

I am not a professional writer so expect typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling and whatsoever errors. If you felt like you don't like the story our something you are very free to remove this story on your library, Okay👌🏻 That's all thanksyou.

Warning: plagiarism is a crime publishable by law.

ENJOY READING, TEMPORARY MADNESS. Fictophiles.

♘𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑜