Chapter 5: Training & Mirio?

3rd POV:

A week had passed and Izuku had already taken his placement test and was just now waiting on the results which would come sometime the following week. Now, it was time for him to start his physical training. Nezu had given Izuku a keycard that would get him into any of the places of the school. It matched Nezu's own keycard so Izuku had unlimited access to everything and anything that he would need or want. Nezu trusted Izuku with all of this and warned him not to abuse it but to have fun in the events which Nezu had shown him a map to memorize that showed how to get around the entire place as Nezu does. They both had evil plans that they would be doing in the future as they would torment people via their evil games! However, in other news, Izuku was now at the trashed beach! This beach was called Takoba Municipal Beach Park and it used to be amazing but after years of illegal dumping, it became a waste zone! 

 They both had evil plans that they would be doing in the future as they would torment people via their evil games! However, in other news, Izuku was now at the trashed beach! This beach was called Takoba Municipal Beach Park and it used to be ama...

Izuku got to work on the garbage and would move it into a dumpster that his adoptive father Nezu had set up for him in the street. As such, Izuku would carry the trash from the beach and Izuku would call the company whenever it got nearly full and they would come to change it out with a new one. As Izuku was clearing the beach, the plan also called for him to do physical exercises like running, situps, pushups, and many other things. He started out small and slowly started working his way up. Nezu had made the plans to focus on building slim and compact muscles since Izuku would need to have speed, agility, and flexibility to overcome threats instead of just physically overpowering them via strength. He will need to fight more like Eraserhead which Izuku got interested in.

Izuku had asked his papa if he could acquire him some support gear like Eraserhead's scarf but instead of a scarf it would go around his arms and be hidden under his clothing. Nezu was interested in this idea and decided to get some made for him. He also provided a lot of videos about Eraserhead so Izuku could study them. They wanted to hold off bringing Eraserhead into Izuku's training since they wanted to hide him for a while. Izuku was also confident in his analyzing skills to replicate Eraserhead's skills in using the scarf. As such, once he got the capture gear for his two arms he took them with him to the beach to train with. Nezu had provided him a knife that was cable of cutting the support gear since he might get trapped.

Nezu was right... Izuku got tangled in his capture gear about 5 weeks into his training with them. He got overconfident in his skills of using them since he hadn't had a problem using them and then boom! He trapped himself. Luckily Izuku was able to get himself out of the capture gear without cutting it off. Nezu just did his evil laugh when he saw the security footage from across the street. Izuku just rolled his eyes. "Don't make me tamper with your tea," Izuku said and Nezu glared at him and warned him that unless he wants a hell training that he better not touch the tea. Izuku rolled his eyes even though he shivered at that threat. 'Though the tea is great... it would be a waste.' Izuku thought as he took some tea and drank it as well. This is how their days went. Izuku would go train, come home to have debates with his papa, drink their tea, have mental health talks, do some random studying and learning, and then just relax together on the couch as they wanted a TV show or movie.