Chapter 18: Best Jeanist & Codex

3RD POV:

The few weeks between the U.S.J. and the Sports Festival had passed. Izuku did just as he said he would do and threw himself without anyone really noticing him doing it out of the competition during the first round. When it came to the deep pit he 'accidentally' tripped on his feet and fell into the hole. It wasn't directly at the start of the race but it was a decent place to remove himself from the race. Once he was out he went to where his father was in the staff box who were all watching the fight. The Big 3 was also allowed in the box as well and Izuku was a bit tense with All Might being in the room but didn't bother with the man. They all just sat down and enjoyed themselves as they watched the festival go on. Izuku also changed back into his outfit as well. As they were watching, Izuku spoke up to his Papa. "Papa, I need you to start investigating Endeavor for child abuse," Izuku stated and that made everyone in the room shocked and some choked on their food as they were eating. They all looked at him and Nezu didn't even turn around. He just asked the question of why. "As it stands, during the spar between me and Todoroki a few weeks ago raised concerns. He refused to use his fire up to that point that I forced it out of him. Two, the scar on his face could be evidence of abuse. Three, Endeavor has fire which Todoroki refused to use while his mother has Ice which he did use yet reports say that it was his mother that caused the scar on his face. This means that Todoroki doesn't blame his mother but instead Endeavor. Most likely he abused his wife which drove her insane to the point she took it out on her child but Todoroki doesn't hate her for it since he himself is likely abused by Endeavor as well. Also, from what I gathered there is a missing Todoroki. Toya Todoroki but the information around him is little to none. As such, it's better if you look into this so the case can't be accused of being screwed up due to my lack of experience or that I did something illegal or made an error. If we go after him we need a solid case." Izuku stated and Nezu nodded his head and said he would start looking into it and review any footage that they had of Endeavor being on campus near his son which might give them insights into how he treats his son. All Might was shocked at the accusation but didn't say anything. He was trapped in his mind in thinking that he should have noticed something since he's worked with Endeavor so much. He just hoped Nezu and Codex could do something about it.

They continued to watch the sports festival going on until a break was called. During the break though Izuku got an alert on his phone. He looked at it and then cursed which caused the big three to gaps. "Our sweet boy become a bad boy! I blame the first years for corrupting him!" Mirio stated and Izuku rolled his eyes. "Stain attacked another hero... Ingenium was just taken to a hospital. The reports at the moment are unknown if he will make it since it's touch and go." Izuku stated and the staff tensed. Aizawa and Present mic who was in the room after calling for a break also tensed. "Has Best Jeanist agreed with your plan?" Nezu asked Izuku who was silent before answering. The staff wondered what plan they were talking about. "He has. Best Jeanist and I will be hunting Stain down during the internships for the first-years. I will be going to his office on the first day of the internship and we will spend the entire time in Hosu tracking him down in the field." Izuku stated and the room was shocked that Izuku was going to go hunt down the hero killer! Some teachers looked like they wanted to object to this but Nezu spoke first preventing them. "Just be safe. I don't need you getting killed son but I trust your abilities and mind." Nezu stated and Izuku nodded his head. "Izuku, I will be near Hosu as well. I am going to do some training with Gran Torino to help incorporate my mutation into my fighting style." Mirio said and Izuku nodded his head. Soon the festival came to an end and the winners were; in first Shinso who was able to make Bakugo answer a question at the last second before Shinso would have been knocked out of the ring, Second was Bakugo who was somewhat pissed but didn't act out on his emotions, and in third was Todoroki who did use his fire somewhat in the battles but still seemed to have issues with it.