Chapter 16

Y/N pov:

Reaching the party place, we got down from our car. I looked at Jimin who was still kind of nervous. He is literally the definition of perfection. Everything he does turns out to be successful. Though I hate to admit, it was the truth. God knows for what reason he was being nervous.

I held his arm, "Are you ok?" He shook his head not being sure about his own state.

"Jimin, you will do good. Breath in and out one time."

He took a big breath in and let it out.

"You ok now?"

He smiled looking at me. "Hm.. we should get in now. We're late already."

We both intertwined our arms and walked in.

When we entered the main entrance, all the eyes and spotlights were on us. We walked in intertwining our arms with the spotlight moving with us. It felt like we were in movies. If was like we were the main lead entering with a dramatic entry. He was actually. It was his big day. He was like the main lead. And as his wife, I was too. Feeling proud for him, I smiled even more from heart.

The hall room was decorated gracefully bringing a professional vibe to it. There were many guests. Some of them were known faces as they were famous businessmen. Among all of them, my eyes noticed both of our parents at a distance so we went there. We greeted them.

"How have you been, my daughter." My mother asked me caressiong my cheek. Honestly, I missed her a lot.

"I am good. How about you, mom?"

"I saw you now I'm fine." She smiled.

Mrs. Park asked, "Is Jimin taking care of you well? If he causes any trouble, just tell me. I'll see about this."

"No no, he's nice. I'm the one to cause trouble and he solves it."

"See this Jimin. How precious she is! Care more for my precious daughter in law." She said to his son.

We chatted for some more time.

*

We were greeting and talking to some guests when I heard a voice.

"Park!!"

I looked a the direction of the voice. A tall and handsome looking man was coming towards us.

"Han Seojun!!" Jimin exclaimed from beside me

"Long time, buddy. Congrats" The handsome guy handshook with Jimin.

"I didn't knew you were in Korea." Jimin  said to him.

"I landed a week ago. I'm planning to stay here and give a hand to dad's business."

"Then we'll be seeing each other often."

"Hey, you got yourself a girlfriend. Hi gorgeous, may I know your name?" He asked me as soon as he acknowledged my existance beside Jimin.

Before I could open my lips to answer, Jimin said, "My wife. Park Y/N, heir of Lee Corporations."

"Hello." I flashed a fake smile.

"Han Seojun. Heir of Han Industries. Just back from US." He said extending a hand. I had to took the hand. That moment I realised, how I was uneasy with other man but Jimin.

Suddenly a voice clearing was heard from the stage making every person present there look at the stage. It was the moment. The moment when Jimin will be officially announced as the CEO of Park & Park Industries.

Mr. Park gave a long and brief speech on their company, its gradual success and Jimin's contribution to it. I listened to all of it. It was making me proud more and more. Jimin was called on stage and he gave a little speech.

During the whole process, I was thinking something else. I was imagining myself in the place of Jimin. What would it like to be on stage being the CEO! I had always dreamed of being a successful businesswoman. Seeing my business rival to get promoted I had the urge to work more hard.

After the speeches, there were some famous business people who came to talk to Jimin. They were talking to me as well. But they were trying to talk to me about Lee Industries which, at that moment, I felt wrong as it was Jimin's day. I replied them with a stern answer, "I am here as Mrs. Park, not as the heir of Lee Industries. So it's better to keep our conversation in that topic."

The party ended gracefully. We had a family dinner with our families.

Looking at Jimin, he was happy. His smily face made me want to look at him for etarnity. His angelic smile was pulling me towards him. I wanted to be closer to him and see him like this for my whole life. I wanted to be the reason behind his smile.

*

We reached home at night tired. I already changed myself into a comfortable outfit, removed my makeup and already was in bed. Jimin was in shower  now.

Why can't it be different between us. It's like we're just friends. But we're not. Why can't it be like other couples?? Had we actually done anything like couples do??

"Why don't we do any couple things?" I was so lost in my thinking that I didn't even realise that I said out loud. Suddenly a sound of clearing throat took me back to senses.

Jimin was out of the shower!! Wearing a white bath robe, rubbing dump hair with a towel, water dripping down from his wet hair all making him look so hot. He smiled him, more like a smirk. I didn't get what that smile meant.

He was looking so intensly into my soul that make me nervous. I was nervous if he really heard what I said. But more nervous thinking what he could do next.

He put the towel on a chair and came right infront of me. He lowered his head to be as the same level as me. I tried to gulp but couldn't as I felt a lump in my throat. The next thing he did shocked me.

***

(A/N: True beauty got me too tight that I can't think straight. Everything I do, I only remember Lee Soo Ho, Han Seo Jun and Lim Ju Kyung.😭😭😭)