Chapter 10

Author's pov:

Y/N woke up in the morning and immidiately remembered she had a big project to do today, cooking. Be it school project or office project, she was never scared, but this project was completely new to her.

Let's try this, Y/N. Everything has a first time. You can do it too!

Y/N went downstairs, collected all the ingredients and started cooking. Soon she made a mess in the whole kitchen. Seeing the situation the maid came to help her. But she stopped her by saying that she can manage herself.

Ahh...what am I doing. Why is cooking so hard.....I am not gonna give up so easily.
Oh shit...did I put too much sauce in it. I guess I have to put some more water to manage the sauce. Maybe some sugar will do better. What is this powder. Um...let's put the powder in it, it smells nice. I'll just turn the heat to more temperature.
Oh no..did it get burnt. Ahh...nevermind. At least I tried. It doesn't look that bad.
In fact, it looks delicious.

Jimin was upstairs, doing his works

Jimin was upstairs, doing his works. He smelt something different and came downstairs.

He asked, "What are you doing?" as he noticed Y/N in the kitchen.

"I made some jaepchae. Wanna taste it?" She said with excited eyes.

"You made it??? S-sure."

"Here it is." Y/N placed the bown in front of Jimin as he sad on the chair.

Jimin picked up chopsticks and started eating. Y/N was looking at him eagerly to know how was her first handmade food. Jimin put some jaepchae in his mouth and stayed still for a moment.

"Is it very bad? Is it not edible at all?" Y/N asked worried.

"No no...It's really delicious. Are you sure it's the first time you made it? 'Cause it tastes just like professional's." He said and smiled.

"Oh, thank you."

Thank God he likes it. I thought it was really bad.

But how can it still taste good after I made all those messes.

"By the way, wanna go out for a movie today?" Suddenly he said.

"Huh! What? Movie?"

Is it something like movie date? Is he actually asking me for a date??? Her heart skipped a bit.

"Um...Actually J-jake called me this morning and told me that he had bought two tickets for a horror movie and wanted to surprise his girlfriend. But then h-he remembered that his girlfriend hates horror movies. So he didn't wanted to waste it and told me to take it. So insincere, he is." He shook his head left and right looking down to his food.

Ohhh........

So he got the ticket from that friend of him!!!.....

"Oh...I see."