Chapter 12

Y/N's pov:

Jimin took me to a restaurant for our dinner. It wasn't like other restaurants. It was a special kind. It wasn't a place where rich people would like to come. The decorations were so simple yet gorgious. It was under open sky. The enviroment was supposed to feel cold but it was warm. It was....romantic. It felt so special, maybe because of the person beside me.

Jimin: This is one of my favourite place. I used to come here with my friends. It famous for steak. I didn't know if you'll like it here or not, but I just wanted you to take you here.

Y/N: No no. I really like it. It's so beautiful here. I never thought I'd ever come to a place like this.

I said looking around being amazed at the sight.

Jimin: Good to know you like it.

He smiled and took me to an empty table. We sat down. It still couldn't move my eyes from the lighting over us. The whole lighting made the environment feel so different. I've been to a lot of five star restaurants. They all felt artificial and fake. But it feels lively and soulful here.

Jimin: Boss. Here...

Jimin called the waiter. The waiter smiled looking at him and came. I guess they knew each other.

Waiter: After a long time. But this time with a girl!?

Jimin: Ah yes. She's my wife.

Waiter: Wife! You married and didn't even tell us, man!

Jimin: It was so sudden and we.....

Waiter: Anyways, congratulation.

Jimin: Thanks, bro.

Waiter: So what do you wanna eat? The usual?

Jimin: Yeah, steak and soju.

The waiter went away and I looked at Jimin.

Y/N: you know each other?

Jimin: Yeah, when we used to come here, he served to our table. We became like brothers. I met him after a long time today.

I looked at Jimin amazed. It was a new side of him. Making friends with people of different class. Not everyone can be friendly with everyone. He was not only sweet and caring but also very friendly. He spoke taking me out of my thoughts.

Jimin: How about we play a game until our meal is ready?

Y/N: What game do you wanna play?

Jimin: Umm... get to know each other game.

Y/N: How to play that?

Jimin: It's nothing. You'll ask me something and I'll answer. And then I'll ask and you have to answer.

Y/N: Okay.

Jimin: Ladies first.

Y/N: But what will I ask?