Chapter 20

Life is a game of confusion. We don't know what is wrong or what is right, what we're supposed to do, what we're doing if it's the right one or not. We live in confusion but still we're in a race. The race of life, where everyone fights with not only other people but also with himself. It is the fight between head and heart.

Jimin and Y/N were in this situation. They were going to a direction without knowing if it's the right one or it's the way their hearts want. They might be the brightest students and most successful businessmen, but they were clearly dumb who don't even know themselves.

After some days of their arranged marriage, people around them could assume that there's something in their heart for each other. But they walked different direction. Their heart was waiting for each other to approach. But they were awkward or whatever you say to take the initiative. However Jimin tried a little and Y/N was approaching him too. Just when everything started to become cool, a storme came.

The competition among business, which they thought to be the purpose of life, was taking themselves away from each other. Every day they would come back home tired and late. Sometimes they had to stay in offices. They had no time for each other. In addition to those shits, media was another pain in the ass. After the K10 list was published, they were invading their lifes and making a huge issue about the marriage. In this time they needed each other the most. But they had no time to give.

That day, Y/N had a really bad day at her office. She was already busy with her new projects and meeting with powerful clients that were stressing her out. In this situation, reporters came to the office accusing her of different matters. She was so tired managing all those shits.

Y/N pov:

Ahh..I'm so tired. I just wish Jimin is home already. Talking to him will make me feel relax. He is such a sweety.

I rode my car to drive home. But when I reached, I fell upset because the whole house is still dark, means he isn't home yet.

Aishh...

It's alright. I'll just wait. He might be super busy right I am now. I'll just send a text. But what if he's in a meeting or doing some important works. I shouldn't stress him more. But just a text would be nothing wrong, I guess.

After debating in my mind for a while whether to send a text or not, I decided to send one.

"I'm waiting for you. When are you coming?"

No no no... too cheesy.... I deleted all.

"Yah.. Come home early. Don't be late."

Nah, too rude. *backspace *backspace

"Are you going to be late tonight?"

And I pressed the send button.

I leaned on the headstand of the bed and turned on the TV to pass my time until he returns.

Not after long, I got a reply.

"I won't be coming home tonight. I am busy here."

Did I just got rejected!!

I thought of something else. Nevermind.....I'm fine.

Just then, I got an email. From Han Corporations. Recently both of our companies signed on a dual project. The email might be about the project. I opened the mail and I was right. It was the CEO, Han Seojun. We talked for a while about the project and decided to take further discission next day.