Chapter 4

Wedding day:

Y/N was looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was looking beautiful. But she didn't care about it at all. All she was seeing was an emotionless face with a wedding gown and make up on. She didn't know what she should feel right now. Should she feel happy or sad, excited or calm, nervous or normal, she didn't know it at all.

Eunji was talking to a make up artist at a little distance. They were all in the dressing room.

The wedding venue was decorated very elegantly. All high class business personalities were invited to the wedding ceremony. There were media people everywhere to capture the big news of two heirs of two big companies getting together.

Y/N's mother knocked the door of the dressing room and went in. She was looking at her daughter with eyes full of emotions. Her little daughter was now all grown up and getting married.

She walked to Y/N's chair and stood beside her. "Are you nervous, dear?" Y/N answered, "I don't know."

"Don't worry, every girl feels like this what you are feeling now. Marriage is a big event in everyone's life. I also felt the same. But eventually everything became normal as time went by. Everything will be fine. Believe in yourself." Mrs Lee explained while calming her daughter.

After some time, another knock was heard and Mr. Lee came inside. Everyone in the room greeted him and he just nodded. He hesitantly said, "Can we have a father-daughter talk...alone?"

Everyone except Y/N and Mr. Lee went outside the room. Everything became silent.

"Y/N...."

Y/N stayed silent.

"Are you ok?"

She hummed not looking at her father.

"Y/N, I am so sorry. I know I am so selfish. About this marriage... I only thought about business. I don't know what had gotten into me at that time that I wanted to use my own daughter for business. I am really sorry. I didn't even thought you - "

Hearing her father so guilty, Y/N immediately cut him off, "It's okay, dad. Everything is fine. You are my father, you wouldn't do anything that is bad for me. Besides....if I had any problem, I wouldn't agree." She smiled a little.

Her father pulled her for a hug and kissed her head.

"Jimin is a nice guy. He will surely make you happy."

I hope so.

*

Y/N was standing at the edge of the aisle with her father. Everyone's eyes were on them. But she couldn't care any of this. The nervousness inside her grew more as she walked along the aisle with her father to the end of the aisle where standing Park Jimin. He was looking so handsome and no one could deny that.

Mr. Lee took the hand of Y/N and give it to Park Jimin. He said, "No matter what, stay together. Don't leave each other. Be happy."

Mr. Lee was looking at her daughter. How she has grown up and now he has to give her hands to other man! She was just a little girl and just in a blink of eyes, she has grown up.

Now it was time for the vows.

The prist asked Jimin, "Do you, Mr. Park Jimin, take Ms Lee Y/N as your wedded wife in happy and sad, rich and poor and until death do you apart?"

"I do."

"Do you, Ms. Lee Y/N, take Mr. Park Jimin as your wedded husband in happy or sad, rich or poor and until death do you apart?"

"I-I do" Y/N's voice shaked a little unknowingly.

Then they exchanged their rings. Y/N put a ring on Jimin's finger. The ring fit perfectly in Jimin's hand. The diamond ring that Jimin put on Y/N's finger, looking so beautiful as if the ring was only made for her.

Now it was the moment. The kiss. Though she was a cold person, she had the same wish as every girl cherishes. The moment of first kiss. She also wanted her first kiss to be magical. And now she was going to lose her first kiss to the man before her.

Her mind became blank at that moment as she saw Jimin leaning towards her. He kissed her lips slowly. But as soon as he felt Y/N's uneasiness, he pulled away.

*

After all the rituals, both the families gave their blessings to the newly wed couple.

After that Jimin and Y/N went to Jimin's car to drive to his home. The whole ride was completely silent. None of them uttered a single word.

After they reached home, they got down from the car and went inside. Jimin told one of his maid to carry the luggage inside.

Jimin led Y/N to his room. Y/N suddenly spoke, "Where am I gonna sleep?" This is the first thing Jimin heard her say to him today.

"You can sleep here in this room.....with me. We are married. There is nothing wrong. B-but only if you want." Jimin stated not wanting to pressurize her.

Hearing Jimin, Y/N just nodded. He has a fact. This is not wrong. But it is just too awkward.

"Where is the bathroom? I want to change."

Jimin showed her the way. She took a comfortable dress from her luggage and went into the bathroom.

Jimin wanted to talk with her and clear all awkwardness between them. He thought they could go out tomorrow and talk. Because there was no better way than talking to become free with each other and, thinking practically, they had to spend the rest of their lives together unless there is any mess. So they must be comfortable around each other.

Y/N got out after changing her dress and went straight to bed. She laid down to bed.

"Um.. are you already asleep?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Yes, " replied Y/N

"Then how can you talk while sleeping?" Jimin asked again

Y/N opened her eyes, "What do you want to ask?"

He finally asked, "Are you free tomorrow?"

"No. I have to go to office," She replied as she closed her eyes once again.

"It's the first day after our marriage. Why do you have to go to work tomorrow?" He whinned.

"Why?"

"I was thinking that we could hang ou-" Jimin couldn't finish when Y/N snapped back, "I said I'm busy."

Y/N cut him off and immediately turned her back to Jimin closing her eyes.

Jimin stayed silent guessing her mood was off.

***

(A/N: I guess, Y/N was too rude to our angel, Jimin. Let's see what happens next. Actually the main story starts now.😏😏)

Don't leave me just because I am late to update the story. I am trying my best.🥺🥺